Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

victoria point medical centre brisbane, and bulk billing

victoria point medical centre brisbane, and bulk billing

Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of
Default victoria point medical centre brisbane, and bulk billing

hi there,
i was looking for bulk billing comments in brisbane and came up against a thread about victoria point medical centre and how the people who had been there said it was a nice centre, in addition it was one that bulk bills. i have done a quick google search and cant seem to find it, does it still exist? does it have a new name?
anyone recommend any centres that may do bulk billing?
thanks
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:45 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: victoria point medical centre brisbane, and bulk billing

Which one in Victoria Point, we actually have a few

The one opposite Bunnings is fully bulk billing.

Old Nov 12th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sormesher
hi there,
i was looking for bulk billing comments in brisbane and came up against a thread about victoria point medical centre and how the people who had been there said it was a nice centre, in addition it was one that bulk bills. i have done a quick google search and cant seem to find it, does it still exist? does it have a new name?
anyone recommend any centres that may do bulk billing?
thanks
Try having a look at yellow pages and look for Doctors in the Vicky point area, I think some of them have websites and list that they bulk bill.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Nov 12th 2009, 10:42 am
ABCDiamond

This will be the one... fully bulk billed (not for Dental though).

Victoria Point Medical & Dental Centre
Victoria Point Town Centre, 349-369 Colburn Ave, Victoria Point, Queensland, 4165
Phone: (07) 3401 9555

http://www.brisbanebayside.com/medic...ictoria-point/

Some of the others bulk bill only children, some bulk bill everyone, some don't bulk bill.

Old Nov 13th 2009, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

thanks so much for the info, i knew someone would be able to help. i will give them a call and hope to get an apointment.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:24 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by sormesher
thanks so much for the info, i knew someone would be able to help. i will give them a call and hope to get an apointment.
No appointments required at that one, just turn up, and wait. Maybe 5 minutes, maybe an hour. It depends on how many doctors are on, and how many patients they have have waiting.