Reload this Page >

Victoria Point - Coffee anyone

Victoria Point - Coffee anyone

Old May 6th 2010, 12:33 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Victoria Point - Coffee anyone

Hi

As of Monday kids will be in school and hubby will be in work, anyone got any spare time to meet me for coffee????

I have a car so the surrounding suburbs are not a problem.

Got a feeling next week is going to be a bit of a lonely one, I need friends and a job!!!!

Cheers

Louise
Old May 6th 2010, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria Point - Coffee anyone

Originally Posted by louise
Hi

As of Monday kids will be in school and hubby will be in work, anyone got any spare time to meet me for coffee????

I have a car so the surrounding suburbs are not a problem.

Got a feeling next week is going to be a bit of a lonely one, I need friends and a job!!!!

Cheers

Louise
Hi Louise

I would love to catch up for a coffee. Somewhere in Vicky Point is fine with me - I am at the southern end of Thornlands, so VP is just around the corner.

I will PM you my number

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 8th 2010, 6:59 am
Just Joined

ksloan is an unknown quantity at this point

i work most days but free some mornings as i dont start until after lunch. I live in thornlands. How long have you been here?
Old May 11th 2010, 12:40 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I too live in Thornlands ...................

I'd be up for a Viccie Point coffee, I can make Monday or Wed's
Old May 11th 2010, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

LoveAlab will become famous soon enoughLoveAlab will become famous soon enough

I live in Ormiston and am free on Thursdays and Fridays and would love to meet up for a coffee and chat.
Old May 11th 2010, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear!! Some people can do early mornings only, some people Mon and Wed, others Thur and Fri!!!!!!

My brain hurts!!!!!

OK, how about next Wed? Then maybe another week we can do Thur or Fri?

How about we meet at the little garden centre on Dinwoodie Road in Thornlands - it's called King Country......and for those of you who doubt my organisation skills it's only closed on Mondays!!!!!!!!!

Shall we say 10am? Then we have time for a good old chinwag and can stay for lunch too if we want to.

If you want to reply here to say if you are coming then I will send you a PM with my number so you can call me if you need to.

See you then I hope!

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 11th 2010, 11:39 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudi
Oh dear!! Some people can do early mornings only, some people Mon and Wed, others Thur and Fri!!!!!!

My brain hurts!!!!!

OK, how about next Wed? Then maybe another week we can do Thur or Fri?

How about we meet at the little garden centre on Dinwoodie Road in Thornlands - it's called King Country......and for those of you who doubt my organisation skills it's only closed on Mondays!!!!!!!!!

Shall we say 10am? Then we have time for a good old chinwag and can stay for lunch too if we want to.

If you want to reply here to say if you are coming then I will send you a PM with my number so you can call me if you need to.

See you then I hope!

Love

Rudi
x
I'd love to come Rudi

Next wed, the 19th? - a garden centre in Thornlands? I had no idea I'll have to look out for it before hand, as I have a bad habit of getting lost and turning up late

Count me in!
Old May 11th 2010, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'd love to come Rudi

Next wed, the 19th? - a garden centre in Thornlands? I had no idea I'll have to look out for it before hand, as I have a bad habit of getting lost and turning up late

Count me in!
GREAT! Yes, the 19th.

For those with kids, there is a little playground there and also an area with goats and chooks that the kids can pet.

Dinwoodie Road is just off the main Cleveland to Redland Bay road, opposite the netball courts at Pinklands. King Country is on the left hand side about half way along if you are coming from that way.

See you next Wednesday!

Will PM you my mobile number.

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 12th 2010, 3:42 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rudi
GREAT! Yes, the 19th.

For those with kids, there is a little playground there and also an area with goats and chooks that the kids can pet.

Dinwoodie Road is just off the main Cleveland to Redland Bay road, opposite the netball courts at Pinklands. King Country is on the left hand side about half way along if you are coming from that way.

See you next Wednesday!

Will PM you my mobile number.

Love

Rudi
x
I might be ablt to come along at about 12noon if everyone is still there having lunch?
Old May 12th 2010, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
I might be ablt to come along at about 12noon if everyone is still there having lunch?
I am sure we will be!!! We did yesterday!! I will PM you my number anyway. We'd love to see you.

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 12th 2010, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

LoveAlab will become famous soon enoughLoveAlab will become famous soon enough

Sorry wont be able to make it, as work Mon Tue and Wed
Old May 12th 2010, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LoveAlab
Sorry wont be able to make it, as work Mon Tue and Wed
We'll make it a Thursday or Friday the next time chuck.

Love

Rudi
x

PS Are you who I think you are?
Old May 12th 2010, 10:48 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Haven't been on BE for ages! Might join you guys if not helping at school - the can give Rudi that bag of shoes!

Rebecca (Thornlands for almost 3 years)
Old May 12th 2010, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
Haven't been on BE for ages! Might join you guys if not helping at school - the can give Rudi that bag of shoes!

GREAT! We'll hopefully see you there!

Love

Rudi
x
Old May 14th 2010, 3:26 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rebnatoli

Cool, Rebecca-havent seen you for a while, it'll be good to catch up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.