Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Victoria discussion Forums

Victoria discussion Forums

Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:14 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Victoria discussion Forums

We have been looking at moving to Adelaide so i have loved the Adelaidebrit website, I would love to find something similar for Victoria - does anyone know of such a site?

Hubby is now thinking about moving to Victoria so I would love to be able to find a website that offers general advice for migrating families like the AdBrits site. Even though I love this site I am looking for something more generalised to the area.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Sasha
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:17 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Victoria discussion Forums

Originally Posted by snappy
We have been looking at moving to Adelaide so i have loved the Adelaidebrit website, I would love to find something similar for Victoria - does anyone know of such a site?

Hubby is now thinking about moving to Victoria so I would love to be able to find a website that offers general advice for migrating families like the AdBrits site. Even though I love this site I am looking for something more generalised to the area.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Sasha
Sorry Sasha never heard of one. Perth & Adelaide seem to have there own poor us poor Mexicans don't.
Sounds like a good move, you going to Adelaide & Hubby going to Vic.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:53 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sorry Sasha never heard of one. Perth & Adelaide seem to have there own poor us poor Mexicans don't.
Sounds like a good move, you going to Adelaide & Hubby going to Vic.
The way I feel at the moment it would make a very good move! Ah well I was hoping there would be somewhere I could find that was just about Vic rather than Australia in general, never mind and thanks for the reply

Sasha
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:13 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

The way I feel at the moment it would make a very good move! Ah well I was hoping there would be somewhere I could find that was just about Vic rather than Australia in general, never mind and thanks for the reply

Sasha
Your very welcome & if theres anything specific you want to know about Vic feel free to pm.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:18 pm
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by Bordy
Your very welcome & if theres anything specific you want to know about Vic feel free to pm.
Thanks again I may well take you up on that offer when I get my LONG list together :scared: only kidding!

Cheers

Sasha
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:20 pm
The Godfather

Thanks again I may well take you up on that offer when I get my LONG list together :scared: only kidding!

Cheers

Sasha

Well only been here 5 years, moved from Scotland but I'll sure help with any info you need.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Sasha
Go Matilda Forums have a Melbourne section but it's not very busy....