Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Victim of Egypt bomb

Victim of Egypt bomb

Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:17 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Victim of Egypt bomb

One of the victims from the Egypt bomb has been named as a man called Kerry something from Fareham in Hampshire. He was on his way to a new life in Australia with his American partner. He wasn't one of our posters was he?

Condolences to his family.

Anne
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: Victim of Egypt bomb

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
One of the victims from the Egypt bomb has been named as a man called Kerry something from Fareham in Hampshire. He was on his way to a new life in Australia with his American partner. He wasn't one of our posters was he?

Anne
Just saw his photo on the news, very sad indeed, greatest sympathies to the families
Tara
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:32 pm
Merlot

Anne
Anne

I stopped in my tracks when I heard this a short time ago on the news, made me feel sick. The same thought crossed my mind, was he a poster? The poor couple, their life stopped by a terror attack, just awful.

Makes all the crap and fighting on this Forum seem so silly.

Heartfelt condolences to the families.

M

Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:33 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - hadn't heard about this guy!

Hugz sent to his family at this awful time!

Claire & family
x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:31 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't realised he was on his way to a new life either. How absolutely awful.

Thoughts are with the family

Rachelle xxxx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:34 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Makes you realise that you have to live your life as though each day is your last.
My thoughts are with their families.
Gillian
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:55 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Been racking my brain all day...Fareham is just down the road from us and we know a fair few couples and families emigrating from this area.

How devastating for Keri's family and all the families of the victims of these horrendous acts. Peace and love to you all.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by <")))><
Been racking my brain all day...Fareham is just down the road from us and we know a fair few couples and families emigrating from this area.

How devastating for Keri's family and all the families of the victims of these horrendous acts. Peace and love to you all.

My sisters friend is feared dead in the blast.She was due to have a meeting with her this morning .She's gutted.She said her friend was in New york on 9/11 and had been in London on 7 july.She just wanted to get away from it all with a nice ,well earned holiday.Makes you wonder,doesn't it?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:19 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Nick11
My sisters friend is feared dead in the blast.She was due to have a meeting with her this morning .She's gutted.She said her friend was in New york on 9/11 and had been in London on 7 july.She just wanted to get away from it all with a nice ,well earned holiday.Makes you wonder,doesn't it?
My brother went through Kings Cross on the last train before the big fire years ago. And when he was living in Russia he missed a train (he's always late!) that then crashed and killed hundreds. We have advised him not to use trains if he can help it in future. And no I am not taking it lightly, I mean it.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Anne

That thought crossed my mind too when I saw the news. What a tragedy!!!
My thoughts are with his family and friends. God bless him.

Tracey
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Heart felt sympathies
lace n family
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Deepest sympathies to the families.
I saw the BBC report too, and wondered - its horrendous, whoever they were, but to think it could be someone we used to chat with on here....