vicars?? TRA

Old May 25th 2006, 9:30 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile vicars?? TRA

no this is not for a vicar wanting to go to OZ....lol

I have just found out from a friend that her friend (with her positive TRA & Visa) got her TRA copies certified by her VICAR!!!
can this really be done?
she is adament that it can! well shes going in October so it must be ok...just thought it would be so much easier 9and nicer) to give a donation to the church, rather than line a solicitors pockets!
Any one know???
TIA
Kat xxx
Old May 25th 2006, 9:34 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: vicars?? TRA

[QUOTE=katsmajic]no this is not for a vicar wanting to go to OZ....lol

Ohhhhhhhh am disappointed , i thought it was, and thought, this'll be good
Hope its true, it would be nice to see our money going somewhere useful
Old May 25th 2006, 9:54 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: vicars?? TRA

Originally Posted by katsmajic
no this is not for a vicar wanting to go to OZ....lol

I have just found out from a friend that her friend (with her positive TRA & Visa) got her TRA copies certified by her VICAR!!!
can this really be done?

Certified copies are duplicates of documents, which a person of professional standing has stated to be genuine copies of the original documents.

People who are able to provide you with certified copies include:

* Solicitors
* Bank Managers
* Stockbrokers
* Investment Managers
* IFAs
* Accountants
* Teachers
* Doctors
* Ministers of Religion
* Justices of the Peace.
Source.
Old May 26th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Certified copies are duplicates of documents, which a person of professional standing has stated to be genuine copies of the original documents.

People who are able to provide you with certified copies include:

* Solicitors
* Bank Managers
* Stockbrokers
* Investment Managers
* IFAs
* Accountants
* Teachers
* Doctors
* Ministers of Religion
* Justices of the Peace.
Source.

Or your dentist!! did ours
Old May 26th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Wish I'd known about this before (we're in Oz now and have been for over a year )

All in all we must have paid our solicitors at least £500 for all the copies we had to get and aaffidavits
Old May 26th 2006, 9:53 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzy dog
Wish I'd known about this before (we're in Oz now and have been for over a year )

All in all we must have paid our solicitors at least £500 for all the copies we had to get and aaffidavits

My solicitor threw it in for free as she was doing our house sale for us.
Old May 26th 2006, 4:41 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: vicars?? TRA

Thanks for replys, ive seen the list before vash, but thought i had seen a post on here about it only being solicitors and magistrates who could do it..the teacher bit is even better...do they have to be a head teacher?
got lot of friends from rugby who are teachers...
kat xxx