Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Vetassess - How long?

Vetassess - How long?

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about
Default Vetassess - How long?

Dear All

Would appreciate a bit of advice/experience with Vetassess. We had confirmation/receipt from them dated 18 Aug but have still not had anything else - i.e an assessment!!. How long do these things normally take? Also anyone else sent a HNC in Business and Finance for assessment against Office Manger? if so what was the result?

Last edited by Craig Brooke; Sep 23rd 2004 at 9:02 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 9:14 am

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vetassess - How long?

Vetassess say 6 weeks for the assessment, if it's a straightforward case, which yours should be. I believe it takes longer when the qualification is not recognised in the 'Country Education Profiles', but your HNC should be.

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Dear All

Would appreciate a bit of advice/experience with Vetassess. We had confirmation/receipt from them dated 18 Aug but have still not had anything else - i.e an assessment!!. How long do these things normally take? Also anyone else sent a HNC in Business and Finance for assessment against Office Manger? if so what was the result?
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Steve

Thanks for the input. 6 weeks is next week so I guess we'll just have to be patient. Everyone says the HNC in Business and Finance should be enough but I haven't heard it from anyone that has actually used it!!. Its so frustrating as we just want to get cracking with the application.

Thanks again for the help
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 12:47 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Steve

Thanks for the input. 6 weeks is next week so I guess we'll just have to be patient. Everyone says the HNC in Business and Finance should be enough but I haven't heard it from anyone that has actually used it!!. Its so frustrating as we just want to get cracking with the application.

Thanks again for the help
There was a thread about this subject about a month or so ago....

Mrs DUP's took 16 weeks, NOT 6, and that seemed to be about the average. They were, apparently, pretty flooded at that time (about April - June). Maybe it's speeded up a bit since then. Her's was a honours degree in Business and Finance, so don't get too stressed if it takes a few months!

This is a LONG process, and DIMIA want to make sure this migration urge of yours isn't a whim.... Well, it's that or they couldn't organise the proverbial pissup in a brewery!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Dear All

Hi Craig,

I was doing a search re HNC's and yours come up. I plan to submit my skills assessment shortly also for an Office Manger using my HNC Business Administration. Did you have any problem with Vetassess regards this and if so what?

How long did it eventually take for them to process your application?

Did you submit both this and your visa application yourself or via an agent?

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer me.