Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about
Default VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

Just wondered if there is anyone else out there awaiting their skills assessment from VETASSESS?

We're now into our 7th week of waiting and it's driving us INSANE!!! Think we are going to e-mail them at the end of this week if it still hasn't come, don't think I can take it much longer!

J.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:51 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

They are WELL slow..my agent told me it can take upto 16 weeks!:scared: Ours took 10 days as we had urgent status. The manager who did ours was called [ name deleted by moderator].. why dont you try and speak to him?

HTH!
Lucy
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VETASSESS - Anyone waiting?

Originally posted by Three P's
Just wondered if there is anyone else out there awaiting their skills assessment from VETASSESS?

We're now into our 7th week of waiting and it's driving us INSANE!!! Think we are going to e-mail them at the end of this week if it still hasn't come, don't think I can take it much longer!

J.
:scared: Hi can't believe you are still waiting! posted a thread a couple of weeks ago and you replied to that to say it was your 6th week or just going into! there website states 6 weeks, ours arrived or at least the receipt they sent to say thy had was dated the 19th, so we've started the count from then! I would defo try and speak to someone, keep me informed I'll be pleased to hear what they have to say!
was hoping they were working quick and that we might hear sooner, but don't hold out alot of hope keep my fingers crossed for you
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

OMG 16 weeks!!!:scared: Can definitely feel an e-mail coming on at the end of the week.

Sumpti, we are in our 7th week from receiving our acknowledgement (9 weeks since we posted it), will let you know the outcome. Hope yours is quicker for you and good luck.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:08 pm
Three P's

OMG 16 weeks!!!:scared: Can definitely feel an e-mail coming on at the
end of the week.

Sumpti, we are in our 7th week from receiving our
acknowledgement (9 weeks since we posted it), will let you know the
outcome. Hope yours is quicker for you and good luck.:)

J.

--
Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

OMG 16 weeks!!!:scared: Can definitely feel an e-mail coming on at the end of the week.

Sumpti, we are in our 7th week from receiving our acknowledgement (9 weeks since we posted it), will let you know the outcome. Hope yours is quicker for you and good luck.

J.
:scared: 16 weeks is scary.9 weeks since posting, god I'm gonna be on holiday when they send details!!! keep in touch and good luck Em
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

J.
we sent ours at the beginning of May and are now into week 11 since acknowledgement. Somebody posted last week that they got theirs and that had been sent on 12th April!

I queried by email and was advised that they are inundated and average processing time is currently approx 10 weeks although they are not guaranteeing that.
Julia
Old Jul 27th 2004, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

J.
couldn't wait any longer so thought I would email barry parker.....will let you know the outcome...... hubby has been told by someone he works with that he got his back in 7 days, although I'm not sure which assessing authority he went through!
Keep updated Em
Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:43 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Mrs DUP had to wait 14 weeks before she got her 'Positive'. Mrs DUP does NOT do 'waiting' well.....
Old Jul 28th 2004, 5:47 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

You won't want to hear this but in 2002 it took 4 weeks. They had adverts needing staff for assessments a couple of months back so maybe things will improve

Hope your not waiting too much longer but what are you going to be like when you send off the main application cos then the waiting really does start!

Jo
Old Jul 28th 2004, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sumpti
couldn't wait any longer so thought I would email barry parker.....will let you know the outcome...... hubby has been told by someone he works with that he got his back in 7 days, although I'm not sure which assessing authority he went through!
Keep updated Em
:scared: I had a mail when I got up this morning!!! Not about what I originally mailed them about but to advise We had forgotten to nominate hubbies occupation, what a total BEEEP!! :scared: Can't believe we did that and was so careful to check, anyhow, I have got to fax the details across today, it advises that cannot start process without this, which I am hoping to be a positive sign?? As I know they can't start without it if you knwo what I mean, oh its too early!!!:lecture: Anyhow,I do also have a reference so at least I can call.......is/did anyone else get worried about this? As in what if it does not go through????? I feel ths is a bigger step than the application to emigrate in some respects or is this just me being a paranoid freak, having been in this situation for the past 3 years oh well have a good day guys! off to work soon Em
Old Jul 28th 2004, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys
I posted news of a positive assessment last week, after a very long, drawn out wait since the beginning of April..................our agent has said though, if its any consolation, that processing times are speeding up now (bloody typical ).....so don't lose heart..........at least with VETASSES you're more or less guaranteed a positive outcome.

Old Jul 28th 2004, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by bettytweena
Hi guys
I posted news of a positive assessment last week, after a very long, drawn out wait since the beginning of April..................our agent has said though, if its any consolation, that processing times are speeding up now (bloody typical ).....so don't lose heart..........at least with VETASSES you're more or less guaranteed a positive outcome.

thanks for that snippet of info, I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep you posted! Em
Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

J.
Hi peeps,
just to let you know, have had a response from Vetassess, they advise that due to the high volume they are receiving this year, it is taking appx 10 weeks for applications to come back sit back and wait!! Good Luck
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Al H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sumpti
Hi peeps,
just to let you know, have had a response from Vetassess, they advise that due to the high volume they are receiving this year, it is taking appx 10 weeks for applications to come back sit back and wait!! Good Luck
We are just about to send ours off today. 10 weeks does sound a long time to wait, but then again as long as it comes round in the end. Ours "should" be pretty straightforward, so lets see what happens.....

Alastair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.