Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:23 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

I had no idea Paula was even ill. She never mentioned it when we PM'd on here.
She was just a gorgeous, lovely person.

I'm so very sorry she's gone. Condolences to her family and friends.

Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I had no idea Paula was even ill. She never mentioned it when we PM'd on here.
She was just a gorgeous, lovely person.

I'm so very sorry she's gone. Condolences to her family and friends.

Please, if anyone knows Paula's surname, could they pm myself and Sue. She wishes to make a donation from BE and would love it to go with Paula's full name on We've tried pm-ing people but drawn a blank so far.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:03 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Please, if anyone knows Paula's surname, could they pm myself and Sue. She wishes to make a donation from BE and would love it to go with Paula's full name on We've tried pm-ing people but drawn a blank so far.
Try debbiemc. I think she will know.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:13 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Try debbiemc. I think she will know.
Mmm, pm-d her but not heard back yet.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:17 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pm you now.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:58 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

oh no I've only just seen this thread, very sad news RIP Paula a truly lovely lady
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

sorry p, dont know it. am just going to send a donation to macmillen fund.

hi kay, soooo want to come see you xxx
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:34 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc

Hello love what awful news

just get a flight booked pm me x
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Oh my Gosh-I had no idea.
I never met Paula either but she was so supportive when we were struggling to settle in Australia and moved back to the UK. Even though I never met her, I feel like she had such an impact-and I feel gutted we have lost such a wonderful person.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:46 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
Very sad news

I had no idea she had been ill.

Puts a lot of things in perspective.

G

Hi grayling, its me Janeyray...back to pay my respects.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:47 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hi Pollyana, sad news hey. I just heard from her hubby just dreadful

Are you still there?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:50 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by janeyray
Hi Pollyana, sad news hey. I just heard from her hubby just dreadful

Are you still there?
Hi mate,
Its quite poignant isn't it that something as sad as this is bringing so many of our old friends back on board.
Yes, still here, still surviving - just about - job is great, the rest of it is "life" I suppose. Notts treating you well I hope?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:52 pm
home again, home again

When we were returning from Perth to the UK, Paula and I met up for the day in Sydney and we had a lovely time. Paula and her husband and daughter are a lovely family. Paula and I kept in touch and I find it dreadfully sad that such a beautiful person has left us all.

Love you Paula xxx Janeyray
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:54 pm
home again, home again

Hi mate,
Notts treating you well I hope?
Hey you remembered!

Yes it's ok, life is life hey!! Its things like this that make you appreciate what you have. So eveyone moaning about things, take a note!

Glad you are surviving out there!

xx
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:55 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by debbiemc

No probs, thanks for the response.

Can I say a quick thanks to all those who have pm'd me with Paula's surname. Sue will be making a donation to the chosen charities on behalf on Paula's many BE friends - a lovely thing to do, so many thanks to Sue.
Paula had so many friends across the world, she was a lovely lady.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.