Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:31 pm
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Very Very Sad News! RIP "Pants"

RIP Paula and sincere condolences to your family.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

very sad news...when someone has to go b4 their time! prayers to the family at this v.sad time..
Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

My deepest sympathy to all friends & family

Love & Light

Bluekipper
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:03 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice

god bless x
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute

Rest in Peace "Pants" It's always so sad to hear this sort of news. xxx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cally49
Rest in Peace "Pants" It's always so sad to hear this sort of news. xxx
I am so shocked and saddened to read this................so very very sorry.

RIP xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
You know I didnt know her that well or for that long, but we both lived in the same town where most people know each other, I met her at the local park where our kids were playing a few weeks before we came on our rekkie trip, she talked to me for about 2 hours and was just amazing, made me feel more at ease about the whole move out here! From then on we always chatted about Oz and her experience and thoughts for the future, she touched so many people with her way, she was funny, honest, caring sympathetic, supportive and genuinly a really nice lady!

We have been here 2 years nearly and so not witnessed how she has looked more recently but my image of Paula is this pretty lady with her red hair and warm persona and this HUGE smile on her face! Its a lovely image!

Always a smile on that face of hers, and I cant imagine what she must of gone through the last few months, but I can guarantee one thing she still smiled alot!

The fact so many are leaving comments and messages is enough to show how much she meant to so many!

Paula's spirit will live on on her kids, i agree she was a beautiful lady with a huge heart. she help me through a rough time in my life and i'll always be grateful for that.

Ant has requsted that donations be made to Cancer Research Uk or the Macmillan nurses.

He has asked that Paula's wishes were that no one is to wear black at the funeral as it was Paula's wish to wear smart casual with a pink theme...good onya gal

going to be sadly missed RIP Paula xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 10:01 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
Paula's spirit will live on on her kids, i agree she was a beautiful lady with a huge heart. she help me through a rough time in my life and i'll always be grateful for that.

Ant has requsted that donations be made to Cancer Research Uk or the Macmillan nurses.

He has asked that Paula's wishes were that no one is to wear black at the funeral as it was Paula's wish to wear smart casual with a pink theme...good onya gal

going to be sadly missed RIP Paula xxxxxxxxxxxx
Pink is the colour, I am going to buy my Breast Cancer wristband tomorrow.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 3:03 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

This is such sad news.

Cancer is an awful disease and when it takes a Mum who has young children it breaks my heart

R.I.P Paula
Old Sep 27th 2008, 3:39 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know Paula but from what you guys have said she must of been a lovely, lovely person..its such a shame.
R.I.P Paula
Old Sep 27th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Paula our thoughts are with your family & friends.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad news.
Sincere condolences.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 10:37 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts and prayers are with Paula's family and friends.
R.I.P and god bless,
Jayne xx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

obiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to behold

Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

Oh no how sad

I do a lot of charity fundraisers for Cancer Research and Macmillan nurses, in fact Im at a masquerade ball to raise money for Macmillan nurses at the end of October...I shall raise my glass to Paula who sounds like an inspiring wonderful lady.

My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family at this very sad time

Paula xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.