Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

vehicle paint sprayer in need of snonsorship

vehicle paint sprayer in need of snonsorship

Old Jan 30th 2011, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

staffy200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vehicle paint sprayer in need of snonsorship

i have got 15 years in the trade i can paint in solvent or water bourne . i am using dupont water bourne at vauxhall in the uk . can any one suggest a bodyshop that would be willing to take me on thanks.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all
Default Re: vehicle paint sprayer in need of snonsorship

Best advice I can give you is to find out where the Holden factory is in Oz, book a holiday and contact their Hr department and try to arrange interviews for when you arrive.

Other than that try one of the large car retailers that will have body shops for repairs every major city will have at least one major car retailer.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the reply
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all

No probs and best of luck.

Just a point Vauxhall and Holden are part of the same group is there a possibility of an inter company transfer. Maybe worth asking about

Last edited by mvagusta; Jan 30th 2011 at 8:54 pm. Reason: More info
Old Jan 30th 2011, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by staffy200
i have got 15 years in the trade i can paint in solvent or water bourne . i am using dupont water bourne at vauxhall in the uk . can any one suggest a bodyshop that would be willing to take me on thanks.
Try applying to DuPont refinish, PPG etc who are based in Australia. You could try for a technical support role.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

i think i will give that a try thanks