Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Van & Man Required Perth - any help appreciated!

Van & Man Required Perth - any help appreciated!

Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

lele.juggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Van & Man Required Perth - any help appreciated!

Moving from Bull Creek to Canning Vale in 3 weeks, need man/men with van to shift large fridge, some furniture etc. Will have shifted most of stuff by then but need help for the final large items - any help/ideas/recommendations would be most appreciated.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Van & Man Required Perth - any help appreciated!

Check some local free papers
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:18 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lele.juggins
Moving from Bull Creek to Canning Vale in 3 weeks, need man/men with van to shift large fridge, some furniture etc.
Sorry, can't help you, but I'll take the opportunity to quote the second best bumper sticker I saw on a ute in Perth:

"Yes, this is my ute.
No, I won't help you move."

Cheers
b
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:27 pm
jonah

jonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by benlast
Sorry, can't help you, but I'll take the opportunity to quote the second best bumper sticker I saw on a ute in Perth:

"Yes, this is my ute.
No, I won't help you move."

Cheers
b
What was the best?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:53 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jonah38
What was the best?
An outline map of Australia, overprinted with "F*** off, we're full". Such a welcoming nation

Cheers
b

Last edited by benlast; Aug 18th 2008 at 6:54 am. Reason: There should be four asterisks for a four letter word...