Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Validation Trip by Tourist Agency

Validation Trip by Tourist Agency

Old Mar 14th 2010, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice
Default Validation Trip by Tourist Agency

Hi,

I'm looking for tourist agencies who are specialized in validation trips to Australia. Does this kind of agencies exist? Any web sites/contact information?

Any experience in that regards is appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Validation Trip by Tourist Agency

Originally Posted by A.I.Hassan
Hi,

I'm looking for tourist agencies who are specialized in validation trips to Australia. Does this kind of agencies exist? Any web sites/contact information?

Thanks!
Yes, I run a Tourist Ageny specifically for validation trips. We have different packages to choose from... QuickOzzie, EasyOzzie, YummyOzzie, NutsOzzie and OzzieOzzie. The last one can be tailored to suit your specific needs. It will only help to know your requirements in more detail.

Bye now. I can hear the moderators coming after me. I'm not supposed to advertise my own business here you know, against forum policy. But, sometimes I just can't help.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:30 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

Hi,

Thanks!
To validate you just need to arrive in Aus- so the easy thing to do is book a flight and a hotel independently...
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

Originally Posted by sniffydog
To validate you just need to arrive in Aus- so the easy thing to do is book a flight and a hotel independently...
Thanks sniffydog,

It will be a validation trip and a search-for-job trip at the same time. I have been told that searching for a job remotely is quite impossible. I can see now that this is true after receiving zero response for many submissions.

I presume at least one month is required. To book a hotel for one month is quite expensive. That's why I'm looking for "packages" option.

Does anyone know if such options are available? Motel/Apartment/Studio rent for one-month?

Thanks!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

You can rent an apartment as a holiday let, for a month. We did that when we came over before we found a long term rental.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks sniffydog,

It will be a validation trip and a search-for-job trip at the same time. I have been told that searching for a job remotely is quite impossible. I can see now that this is true after receiving zero response for many submissions.

I presume at least one month is required. To book a hotel for one month is quite expensive. That's why I'm looking for "packages" option.

Does anyone know if such options are available? Motel/Apartment/Studio rent for one-month?

Thanks!
If you really want to get a travel agent to organise this for you, don't bother asking for a "Validation trip" package - that won't mean a thing to them. Just tell them you want a month's holiday in Aus, and the visa is already sorted, then just get them to find the flights and accomm for you.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:07 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sniffydog
I've heard of some people who fly over, get the stamp in immigration, go back through departures and fly back in the same day.....
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Bloke
I've heard of some people who fly over, get the stamp in immigration, go back through departures and fly back in the same day.....
Saves on hotel bills and having to change currencies.

Think of the duty-free savings.
Excellent brinkspersonship on a day trip to Calais.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 12:08 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I know someone who did this: London to Sydney, a few hours at the airport and back again.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:53 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

We did it in a week door to door to Melbourne from K*nt...nearly killed us, never again!!! Lol!!!

Loads of cheap ways to do this though, you don't need an agent at all...

Try:

www.travelzoo.com.au
www.travelonline.com.au
www.zuji.com.au
www.wotif.com.au

for plenty of cheap accommodation deals & rent a car from
www.vroomvrooomvroom.com.au

Good luck & enjoy
Old Mar 16th 2010, 2:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't give you time to get a job though would it? Unless you were after employment at Maccas in the arrivals hall