Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 10th 2010

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 10th 2010

Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:56 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 10th 2010

Hi Folks,

This week we are going to head to an old Sydney classic pub - The Australian Heritage Hotel at 100 Cumberland Street in The Rocks:

The Australian Heritage Hotel

Great beer and great menu. In fact, I think I can smell the kangaroo pie from here!

S
Old Jun 9th 2010, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

hotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant futurehotfuss has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 10th 2010

The kangaroo pizza is amazing.. AND I met the three Masterchef judges there before, so that has to be a good recommendation for the grub!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I hand my essay in tomorrow! So as long as I don't rush home for a well earned Kip I'll be there BTW anyone up for another night out in Newtown?
Old Jun 9th 2010, 4:29 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
I hand my essay in tomorrow! So as long as I don't rush home for a well earned Kip I'll be there BTW anyone up for another night out in Newtown?

I have my first exam on Friday, so I can't have too big a night, then an on-going assessment all of next week/weekend. After that I will be free, and will definitely be up for another Newtown night out.

S
Old Jun 9th 2010, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

Myself and my girlfriend have arrived from London just over a month ago via a work transfer and looking to meet fellow expats (surprising what you miss from the UK!!)

Is this a meet up open to everyone. I am in my 30's and my girlfriend is in her 20's and i like to think we are friendly!! - if so what normally happens at one of these meet ups and what time do they typically start

Also it would be great to get some tips on good places to go out in the evening

Cheers
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Cornish Gera is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

We are a couple, Geri and Lee, 30 somethings who recently took the plunge and moved from Manchester to Sydney so we would love to gatecrash this Thursday's nights drinks at The Australian Heritage Hotel. Is there a time or is it 8 til late?

And stupid qustion number 2, how will we know who you are, we are guessing that we follow the echo of british voices...?

Thanx
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:18 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Cornish Gera
Hi there,

We are a couple, Geri and Lee, 30 somethings who recently took the plunge and moved from Manchester to Sydney so we would love to gatecrash this Thursday's nights drinks at The Australian Heritage Hotel. Is there a time or is it 8 til late?

And stupid qustion number 2, how will we know who you are, we are guessing that we follow the echo of british voices...?

Thanx

Ok, looks like there will be a good crowd this week! Maybe it was the mention of kangaroo pizza?

These meet ups are open to everyone, and usually run from 6:30-7 until about 10-11.

The Australian is a fairly small pub - it shouldn't be too hard to find us, but just to be sure send either myself or PompeyBlonde a private message, and we will send you a set of contact numbers.

I will aim to be there for about 6:45, though I often don't make it until 7.

Cool.

Hope to see you tomorrow

S
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

That great - i know where the place is so we should get there around 7ish

See you then
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:21 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Happiya
That great - i know where the place is so we should get there around 7ish

See you then

For those of you new folk coming tonight, I am dressed entirely in black today, with a short sleeved black shirt with white images on. I have shoulder length dark hair and glasses.

S
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:27 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
For those of you new folk coming tonight, I am dressed entirely in black today, with a short sleeved black shirt with white images on. I have shoulder length dark hair and glasses.

S
Didn't Charles Manson dress like that???
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:47 am
Just Joined

Cornish Gera is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds intriging!
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:53 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by paddyo
Didn't Charles Manson dress like that???

Yes, I think he did. That's where I have taken the style from anyway

S
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:54 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yes, I think he did. That's where I have taken the style from anyway

S
lol...so the reason you are always smiling is because no one has found the bodies yet huh!
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:04 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by paddyo
lol...so the reason you are always smiling is because no one has found the bodies yet huh!

Shhhh....

There are no bodies...

S
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - June 10th 2010

Hey Swerve and co - I'll be there early tonight at about 6 as I can only stay until 7.30 unfortunately

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.