Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Validation trip..passports stamped

Validation trip..passports stamped

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Validation trip..passports stamped

Just arrived back from a 3 week trip to Perth Oz this morning Please can somebody reassure me that the stamp in our passports is all that we need to prove that we have validated our visas.

Off to bed in a jiffy to grab a couple of hours and then hoping to post a more informative thread later about our trials and tribulations.

I think I have managed to convince hubby that he could live out there.

Diane
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 8:07 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

You should be so lucky all my family except me got a stamp in their passports when we came to nz. I didnt realise until a wk after we entered the country and was in a right panic. Rang Immigration and they said dont worry it is all on the computers but I still feel cheated .... I so wanted that stamp in my passport
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

cuthere is an unknown quantity at this point

We also just validated our visas and at entry in Perth, I asked the immigration officer about whether he should do any thing and he assured me that it is all entered into the computer. We all have the normal entry chops on our passports - not even the same page as the visa sticker.

cuthere