Validation trip

Old Mar 12th 2006, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

November11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the rough
Default Validation trip

Hi

We are planning our validation trip for June/July 2006

Has anyone flown to one destination and then returned from another i.e UK to Perth and then Sydney to UK?

Is there a premium to pay for doing this?

Thanks
Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:37 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validation trip

Originally Posted by November11
Hi

Has anyone flown to one destination and then returned from another i.e UK to Perth and then Sydney to UK?

Thanks
We've just returned from our validation trip. We flew Singapore Airlines Heathrow to Sydney then Brisbane to Heathrow. Internal flights were with Virgin Blue. All arranged through our travel agent. Not too expensive either.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:55 pm
Warrington Cheshire

Need 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really niceNeed 2 Move is just really nice

[QUOTE=The A Team]
May I ask how much you paid for internal flights?
a
Old Mar 12th 2006, 5:13 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Need 2 Move]
Originally Posted by The A Team
May I ask how much you paid for internal flights?
a
We flew to Townsville in between so I don't know how relevant these will be to you but to give you an idea:- Sydney to Townsville £45 per person and Townsville to Brisbane £59 per person
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

November11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The A Team
We've just returned from our validation trip. We flew Singapore Airlines Heathrow to Sydney then Brisbane to Heathrow. Internal flights were with Virgin Blue. All arranged through our travel agent. Not too expensive either.
Thanks for your reply.....any one have any recommendations for travel agents?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:08 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks
We flew to Sydney from UK, then on to Gold Coast then to Perth, then back to U.K and it only cost £730.

Think it was with qantas and if I recall was called something dreamtime plus (I think) it was for beginning of April to end of April.

Hope this helps

Congrats again! Has it sunk in yet, that you have your visa?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
We flew to Sydney from UK, then on to Gold Coast then to Perth, then back to U.K and it only cost £730.

Think it was with qantas and if I recall was called something dreamtime plus (I think) it was for beginning of April to end of April.

Hope this helps

Congrats again! Has it sunk in yet, that you have your visa?
Feels a bit surreal at the moment.....the 'big move' isn't until Summer 2007 so it still feels a lifetime away. I'm sure it will whizz by though!
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:05 pm
kennyp

kennyp has a brilliant futurekennyp has a brilliant futurekennyp has a brilliant futurekennyp has a brilliant futurekennyp has a brilliant futurekennyp has a brilliant futurekennyp has a brilliant future

Thanks for your reply.....any one have any recommendations for travel agents?
www.travelbag.co.uk are very good.