Validation ?

Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

barny rubble will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Validation ?

How does validation work do you mealy go through customs and get my visa stamped (permanent residency) or do I have to notify customs once there, is there a interview or something ??
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validation ?

Originally Posted by barny rubble
How does validation work do you mealy go through customs and get my visa stamped (permanent residency) or do I have to notify customs once there, is there a interview or something ??

You give your passport to them and they do what ever it is they do, you go through and that's it. If you are lucky they will welcome you to the country
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:27 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Validation ?

Originally Posted by barny rubble
Once you have been granted your Visa...sent off your passports to have the Visa label stuck in, and had them returned to you...it needs to be validated by going through Immigration.....when you get your grant...it will say by which date you have to Validate by...some people are not ready to emigrate by this time...and so you have to come here on a Validation trip...

The primary applicant has to go through first.