validate visas

Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough
Default validate visas

hi all, just booked flights today for october so we can validate visas can't wait. Perth here we come
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:47 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: validate visas

Originally Posted by wannabe in oz
hi all, just booked flights today for october so we can validate visas can't wait. Perth here we come
Lucky sods, can I come? Where in NI are you!?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

hi jen, you forgotten me already and i'm not even away yet i'm the plumber from kinallen
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:58 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, we're going to Sydney the end of August to validate. Just wish we could stay there and never come back. Am thoroughly fed up of london these days!

Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:00 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

hi jen, you forgotten me already and i'm not even away yet i'm the plumber from kinallen
Oh God aye, lucky git! You your house sold? I'm currently finishing off mine ready for the market...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

can't wait mate.did you get a good price on flights? we know we won't want to come but got to as house not sold yet, had a cheeky offer 44k below asking price. we said no thanks. booked a fantastic looking 4 bed villa for 3 weeks, so should get a good look round and see what the craic is
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:32 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

can't wait mate.did you get a good price on flights? we know we won't want to come but got to as house not sold yet, had a cheeky offer 44k below asking price. we said no thanks. booked a fantastic looking 4 bed villa for 3 weeks, so should get a good look round and see what the craic is
If you don't mind me asking, who'd you put your house up with? I was considering Fred D or Sawyers....who did you find gave the best deal?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

put it up with f.d. not overly impressed. broucher's in b/hinch branch but i had to ask for them to be put in l/burn branch, why should i have to ask? you would have thought they would have had it in all branches for f***'s sake. sorry about that,just thought that was common sense, more people might, just might see it if was in all branches
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:46 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

put it up with f.d. not overly impressed. broucher's in b/hinch branch but i had to ask for them to be put in l/burn branch, why should i have to ask? you would have thought they would have had it in all branches for f***'s sake. sorry about that,just thought that was common sense, more people might, just might see it if was in all branches
Is that the only thing that they've done to annoy you? I was with that little prat in Dromore, PP being the company name, when I sold my last house, he was about as useful as a chocolate fri@@in teapot! GRRR

You had many viewers?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

i think most of them are total tw*ts but what can ya do. no not many veiwers so will take the holiday and just ride it out. how you getting on with visas? how long b4 you put house on market with one of the many tw*ts out there
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:01 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

i think most of them are total tw*ts but what can ya do. no not many veiwers so will take the holiday and just ride it out. how you getting on with visas? how long b4 you put house on market with one of the many tw*ts out there
How longs a piece of string? You have PM