Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

v important question on behalf of my two yr old

v important question on behalf of my two yr old

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:43 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default v important question on behalf of my two yr old

do they sell thomas the tank engine in australia? If not we need to get him some things before we leave in 8 days
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:46 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: v important question on behalf of my two yr old

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b View Post
do they sell thomas the tank engine in australia?
Yes.

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:54 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: v important question on behalf of my two yr old

nice one
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:06 am
Just Joined

CaznCraig is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ya!! I have two boys both mad on TtT etc. I went on Ebay Australia and joined using the address I was going to be living at once I moved over and bought some new and second hand trains so that they were delivered as we arrived here. I told the kids they were from the 'welcome kangaroo' and they loved it. Cost a fraction of what it cost in the UK too! Happy moving - know it can be stressful with kids! Caz
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:20 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b View Post
do they sell thomas the tank engine in australia? If not we need to get him some things before we leave in 8 days
If you were moving to Melbourne he could ride on Thomas the Tank Engine for real -

http://www.puffingbilly.com.au/info/specials/Thomas.htm

Buzzy
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Buzzy, we plan to take our two boys on Puffing Billy when we're there.

On the toy front, do you get Power Rangers, TMNT and Ben10 over there??

Where do you buy most of the kids' toys from?

Cheers

Colin
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice

Sorry to but in! But is High School Musical, Fifi and Peppa Pig all avaliable out there? Also are these on t.v there?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

abertawe is an unknown quantity at this point

This without doubt this is the most important post put on BE

We have been to see Thomas on Stage, the real Thomas at the Forest of Dean railway.

Our lives will be so much better with this great news.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:51 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sonn View Post
is Peppa Pig avaliable out there? Also are these on t.v there?
Yes. It is our girls favourite program and they seem to have all the DVDs....

Buzzy
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:48 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee View Post
Yes. It is our girls favourite program and they seem to have all the DVDs....

Buzzy
Our little boy likes "Shaun The Sheep", as do I actually...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Daka is an unknown quantity at this point

We have Toysrus in Oz. Also places like Kmart, Big W and Target all have toy departments. There is also a shop called Kids Central (in Brisbane anyway) which sells Early Learning Centre stuff. So you shouldn't have problem getting most of latest toys.

A lot of the stores have a big toy sale next month (July) which is a good time to start your Christmas shopping if you like to be organised!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK View Post
Our little boy likes "Shaun The Sheep", as do I actually...
Shaun The Sheep is shown here on ABC Kids TV. Quite a few of the CBeebies shows are. Shame Auntie Mabel & Pippin (Come Outside) aren't on
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:35 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caroline G View Post
Shaun The Sheep is shown here on ABC Kids TV. Quite a few of the CBeebies shows are. Shame Auntie Mabel & Pippin (Come Outside) aren't on
I miss "The Roly Mo Show"...