Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Useless computer users anonymous

Useless computer users anonymous

Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:16 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Question Useless computer users anonymous

Okay someone I know can't use a computer too well . However, he would like to know how to put a ticker factory thingy on the bottom of his threads. If anyone could give me any advice on how to do it, I would be more than happy to pass it on to my friend.

Jim
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:25 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Useless computer users anonymous

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Okay I can't use a computer too well . However, i would like to know how to put a ticker factory thingy on the bottom of my threads. If anyone could give me any advice on how to do it, I would be more than happy to give karma for it

Jim

I dont know sorry
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If your friend can find the thread called something like tickerfactory.com and follows the instructions there, he'll find it very easy (if I can do it, anyone can!!)
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

Okay someone I know can't use a computer too well . However, he would like to know how to put a ticker factory thingy on the bottom of his threads. If anyone could give me any advice on how to do it, I would be more than happy to pass it on to my friend.

Jim
Hi Jim,

Go to the ticker factory web site and the compile a ticker from the various images available. http://www.tickerfactory.com.
Once you have finished (you will see Done! Your Ticker URL isit will produce a URL and ticker reference you can copy and paste into you signature. This is the bbCode section. You can test your signature in the edit signature page before you post.

hope this helps

mattmc
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:51 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattmc
Hi Jim,

Go to the ticker factory web site and the compile a ticker from the various images available. http://www.tickerfactory.com.
Once you have finished (you will see Done! Your Ticker URL isit will produce a URL and ticker reference you can copy and paste into you signature. This is the bbCode section. You can test your signature in the edit signature page before you post.

hope this helps

mattmc
You need to type [IMG] then paste the tickerfactory reference then [/IMG]

Last edited by wmoore; Jun 30th 2005 at 9:58 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:56 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Jim
Was covered here yesterday also

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311193

D D
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
You need to type [IMG] then paste the tickerfactory reference then [/URL]
I thought I'd better post one so Jim doesn't think I am talking rubbish.