Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Useful Information

Useful Information

Old Jul 1st 2006, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

steve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the rough
Default Useful Information

Hi

I have just had some books delivered today and they are excellent for giving information on suburbs. They are:

Where to live guides - Gold Coast
Where to live guides Central Brisbane

I have also come across this site which is good for use with google earth and realestate.com. Using all 3 gives a good idea of where a property is.

http://www.multimap.com/index/AS4.htm

We are now committed to Gold Coast not sure where yet . Think that quality of life should be good and employment likewsie.

I ordered the books from Consyl publishing. also ordered Brisbane Courier Mail, queensland Schools and Brisbane real Estate. I will give feed back on these when I get them.

Hope this hepls all are are still deciding where to go.

Just the house to sell now.

Steve
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:53 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Useful Information

Originally Posted by steve & Heather
Hi

I have just had some books delivered today and they are excellent for giving information on suburbs. They are:

Where to live guides - Gold Coast
Where to live guides Central Brisbane

I have also come across this site which is good for use with google earth and realestate.com. Using all 3 gives a good idea of where a property is.

http://www.multimap.com/index/AS4.htm

We are now committed to Gold Coast not sure where yet . Think that quality of life should be good and employment likewsie.

I ordered the books from Consyl publishing. also ordered Brisbane Courier Mail, queensland Schools and Brisbane real Estate. I will give feed back on these when I get them.

Hope this hepls all are are still deciding where to go.

Just the house to sell now.

Steve
I've got the Gold Coast and Logan books Steve.
They are useful.
Good Luck with the house sale.
Julie. x
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 7:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Useful Information

I ordered a 'where to live in Brisbane' book from Amazon about 8 weeks ago....its still not arrived yet!

mmm. will check the site I think for an update!