Used Cars?

Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of
Question Used Cars?

Hi,any good used car websites for oz anyone know of,we are going to Melbourne area,looking to buy as soon as poss when we get there,cheers Dave
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Used Cars?

Hold on kid...the addy is on me lap top.......here you are chap
www.carsales.com/au
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SBUK
Hold on kid...the addy is on me lap top.......here you are chap
www.carsales.com/au
Thanks mate,cheers Dave
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:13 pm
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Hi,

Arriving in Melbourne in June and have been looking at this site to see what is about.

www.drive.com.au
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by td1
Hi,

Arriving in Melbourne in June and have been looking at this site to see what is about.

www.drive.com.au
Anything caught your eye yet?My sister has always had toyotas since she got there,she says they are good,cheers Dave
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:38 pm
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Yeah - I like all the ones that are way out of my price range!!!

Would rather save my money for other things when we first arrive so looking to not spend a huge fortune on our first car. Have been looking at Toyotas and a few different mitsubishi's but only really go by the look and colour. Typical woman!!!

My hubby says we should go to our local dealers in Dumfries and have a look about at them cos never sat in a Toyota or Mitsubishi and might hate them

Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by td1
Yeah - I like all the ones that are way out of my price range!!!

Would rather save my money for other things when we first arrive so looking to not spend a huge fortune on our first car. Have been looking at Toyotas and a few different mitsubishi's but only really go by the look and colour. Typical woman!!!

My hubby says we should go to our local dealers in Dumfries and have a look about at them cos never sat in a Toyota or Mitsubishi and might hate them

Where in Melbourne you heading for,we are going to Frankston area,cheers
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:58 pm
td1
Forum Regular

Not sure yet. Hubby has a job in Sunshine ( but will be working all over) but we are looking to live in North East/ East.

Very hard to decide and dont know anyone in Oz so have no reason to go to a particular place. When are you off to Frankston?

Total nightmare but will hopefully get there in the end
Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

www.autotrader.com.au
www.carsguide.com.au