Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Use of britishexpats.com

Use of britishexpats.com

Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Use of britishexpats.com

Is there anyway to 'log off' this forum?

Young_lass wants to get involved and post things from the same home PC as me but I said I'd set up a username for her.

Thanks
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Yes, click on the tab at the top "My Forum", click "Edit Options" and deselect the "Automatically sign on" button
You will then need to enter your user name/password each time you visit the site
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:15 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

There's probably an easier way but the one I use to log myself or my dad on/off is when you go to reply to a thread there's an option at the top to log off click log off then go back to the post and click reply again it then gives you a box to log on your own username. Can't seem to find an easier way but as the old man is back in Queensland now it's not been a problem lately
Sean
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:16 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rossi
Yes, click on the tab at the top "My Forum", click "Edit Options" and deselect the "Automatically sign on" button
You will then need to enter your user name/password each time you visit the site
I knew there would be an easier way
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all!

Now it's gonna be a fight for the PC!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 10:09 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by young_lad
Thanks all!

Now it's gonna be a fight for the PC!
Oi! Ladies first!

(Who's a creep? Who said that?!)