Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

US Terrorist Threats

US Terrorist Threats

Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default US Terrorist Threats

Heard this morning that many cities in the states have been put on high alert for terrorists. Non-commercial planes etc have been stopped from flying to many airports. When they read out the cities I nearly collapsed we are stopping at 4 of them! W.DC, Chicago, Las Vegas and L.A. The last thing I want is the rest of my life to be over before it begins!!

Beginning to wish I was flying via the West I just hope it all goes smoothly..
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Try not to worry, i am sure that things will go smoothly for you on your trip to the US.

footie chick
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:05 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Of course if you believe that tit Michael Moore there is no terrorist threat.

Still, chances are slim of anything happening to you or me so let's get out there and have some fun!!!

Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

najo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: US Terrorist Threats

Originally posted by tinaj
Heard this morning that many cities in the states have been put on high alert for terrorists. Non-commercial planes etc have been stopped from flying to many airports. When they read out the cities I nearly collapsed we are stopping at 4 of them! W.DC, Chicago, Las Vegas and L.A. The last thing I want is the rest of my life to be over before it begins!!

Beginning to wish I was flying via the West I just hope it all goes smoothly..
Try not to worry. The Americans constantly live in fear of something! Monday night, Jay Leno from the Tonight Show said that everyone in the States were scared of opening their presents due to the Orange code!!! No offense to any Americans here! I guess the US Government just like to cover their a** meaning we warned you people. They don't like to admit that they got caught by surprise (think Sept 11).
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:53 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't worry at all, Tin!

You're statistically in more danger from eating the inflight meal!