Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

uri gellar part 2!! urgent dilema!!

uri gellar part 2!! urgent dilema!!

Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default uri gellar part 2!! urgent dilema!!

well, ex hubby has just phoned to say that if we pay for a flight for him, he'll sign the consent form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a B******, we said all along he'd do this, the statements have got to be in by 4 today and we'd already withdrawn our offer of paying for him seeing as its cost us 4k already!!!!!!!

i just knew it, now we've a court date and he'll need a barrister!! solicitor not back until 2 and i dont know what to do!! our barrister is booked and my time off work etc........i need to find out will we incur costs for barrister!!

well, oh just phoned me.....no way, he's not blackmailing us!!he's had it planned and were going ahead, let him put his hand in his pocket now!!!!!!! we're soooooooooooo angry!!

i'm not phoning him either, let him phone me back!!!!!!

will keep you updated!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: uri gellar part 2!! urgent dilema!!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well, ex hubby has just phoned to say that if we pay for a flight for him, he'll sign the consent form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a B******, we said all along he'd do this, the statements have got to be in by 4 today and we'd already withdrawn our offer of paying for him seeing as its cost us 4k already!!!!!!!

i just knew it, now we've a court date and he'll need a barrister!! solicitor not back until 2 and i dont know what to do!! our barrister is booked and my time off work etc........i need to find out will we incur costs for barrister!!

well, oh just phoned me.....no way, he's not blackmailing us!!he's had it planned and were going ahead, let him put his hand in his pocket now!!!!!!! we're soooooooooooo angry!!

will keep you updated!
I'd say if he's doing this then he's seriously worried about losing the case. I'd really be tempted to carry on with the court case, just as a matter of principle.

I really hope that you get it all sorted and things work out Debbie.

What a right tosser. Shall I come and thump him for you
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:44 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

blimey debs.....didnt realise he was being such a w##k#r!
- sorry to hear your ex is being such a tw#t.....how about getting the csa to reassess his income and see if you can get some extra cash outta him - as a kind of stealth tax - to pay for the airfare?

good luck hunny.....would hang around and chat but just here to send a pm to someone - now im off to take the aging relis up to see mum
chin up luv....something good will happen soon - i know someone who knows someone if ya know what i mean
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
blimey debs.....didnt realise he was being such a w##k#r!
- sorry to hear your ex is being such a tw#t.....how about getting the csa to reassess his income and see if you can get some extra cash outta him - as a kind of stealth tax - to pay for the airfare?

good luck hunny.....would hang around and chat but just here to send a pm to someone - now im off to take the aging relis up to see mum
chin up luv....something good will happen soon - i know someone who knows someone if ya know what i mean
tracey you can kill him for me i'll lend you th knife!!!!!!!!

sue, been down the csa route!!!

minds made up.......were going to court!!!!!!!! if he was so concerned about beth he'd fight to the end!!! he knew EXACTLY what he was doing!!!!!! baz is furious!!! just going to ring sols again! back soon
Old Mar 6th 2006, 6:09 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

will keep you updated!
Did you speak to the solicitors Debs?

xx
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Did you speak to the solicitors Debs?

xx
ok, here goes!!!!!!! told im no, he was well pissed off but we ended up talking for the first time in months and HE'S AGREED TO SIGN

so, eventually got to speak to solicitor and of course shes woried he might change his mind if we cancel court!! shes going to writeto him tommorow saying about how circumstances have changed and that we will require the signed certified dcument before we cancel our barrister and court! i'm good with that because although i dont think he'll go back on his word, its a 'just in case'!!!! told hm no way we'd pay for a flight though!!

so everything crossed again folks that by the end of the week it'll all be sorted and i wont have to take the stand!!!!!!!!!

wendy and hilary, if, when it happens, can i have a sparkly banner please still cant celebrate yet though, but thanks again you lot xxxx
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:20 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Deb, the saga goes on! He knows he ain't gonna win and its gonna cost him big time! You stick to ya guns girl, make him look like the big tw@t he is when ya get to court.

Remember your army of BE mates are right behind you!

Best of luck!
jackie x
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Awww Deb, the saga goes on! He knows he ain't gonna win and its gonna cost him big time! You stick to ya guns girl, make him look like the big tw@t he is when ya get to court.

Remember your army of BE mates are right behind you!

Best of luck!
jackie x
cheers jac, absolutely!!!! thats what i told him, as soon as he'd have to pay out for a barrister it'd come to an end!! he admitted too that he knows the kids want to go! anyway fingers crossed eh!

love you new avatar by the way
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

cheers jac, absolutely!!!! thats what i told him, as soon as he'd have to pay out for a barrister it'd come to an end!! he admitted too that he knows the kids want to go! anyway fingers crossed eh!

love you new avatar by the way
Hope everything goes ok! You deserve it - so do the kids

Men can be right B******s - specially the ex's eh??? I should know

Keep fighting on and NEVER let down your guard!

Keep to your agreement - but always have a back up plan - cos you never know

Sarah
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:38 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=debbiemc]tracey you can kill him for me i'll lend you th knife!!!!!!!!

Count me in
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
tracey you can kill him for me i'll lend you th knife!!!!!!!!

Count me in
That'd scare him, me and you running after him with a knife. Wouldn't have to use it he'd have a heart attack :scared:
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sasbear
Hope everything goes ok! You deserve it - so do the kids

Men can be right B******s - specially the ex's eh??? I should know

Keep fighting on and NEVER let down your guard!

Keep to your agreement - but always have a back up plan - cos you never know

Sarah

thanks sarah, will do!!

how are things with you? any more positive developments?

mags, just think, the scots and english fighti the same war eh was in edinburgh this weekend , what a georgeous city, really want to go back!

thanks all
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:50 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

ok, here goes!!!!!!! told im no, he was well pissed off but we ended up talking for the first time in months and HE'S AGREED TO SIGN

so, eventually got to speak to solicitor and of course shes woried he might change his mind if we cancel court!! shes going to writeto him tommorow saying about how circumstances have changed and that we will require the signed certified dcument before we cancel our barrister and court! i'm good with that because although i dont think he'll go back on his word, its a 'just in case'!!!! told hm no way we'd pay for a flight though!!

so everything crossed again folks that by the end of the week it'll all be sorted and i wont have to take the stand!!!!!!!!!

wendy and hilary, if, when it happens, can i have a sparkly banner please still cant celebrate yet though, but thanks again you lot xxxx
Oooh fingers crossed for you Debs! What a piece of shite he is though! My ex tried blackmail with too but I didn't budge, thankfully I had the CSA angle on him and he signed a letter giving unconditional permission. So I've been there too girl, I understand what your going through! Good luck!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:52 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=WendyC]
Originally Posted by Margaret2
That'd scare him, me and you running after him with a knife. Wouldn't have to use it he'd have a heart attack :scared:

God say something happens to him now :scared: , we'll be the first suspects :scared:
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:53 pm

thanks sarah, will do!!

how are things with you? any more positive developments?

mags, just think, the scots and english fighti the same war eh was in edinburgh this weekend , what a georgeous city, really want to go back!

thanks all

Yeah, it takes a man to unite us so its worth it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.