Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

URGENT.Room needed for rent, Perth's Northern Suburbs

URGENT.Room needed for rent, Perth's Northern Suburbs

Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Question URGENT.Room needed for rent, Perth's Northern Suburbs

Hi. I am hoping that someone can help me. I am looking for a furnished room to rent for my 17 yr old daughter. She needs something in Perth's northern suburbs as she goes to Tafe and also works in Carramar. She also needs something that will include the utilities in the rental cost. She is meant to leave her current rental this sunday and I have just seen the place she is meant to move to. I as her parent cant let this happen . Its a pig sty . But its the only place she could find due to her age. She is such a mature girl and very tidy. Can someone please help.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: URGENT.Room needed for rent, Perth's Northern Suburbs

Try easyroommate.com

It's for house shares..
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: URGENT.Room needed for rent, Perth's Northern Suburbs

http://aus.easyroommate.com/