Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Urgent rental needed

Urgent rental needed

Old Sep 16th 2005, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about
Default Urgent rental needed

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if they have a rental for 5 weeks from today (Friday 16th of September - Friday 21st of October).

Location needs to be around the swan valley area.

Thank you.

Sarah.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 3:25 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent rental needed

Originally Posted by sarah & mark
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if they have a rental for 5 weeks from today (Friday 16th of September - Friday 21st of October).

Location needs to be around the swan valley area.

Thank you.

Sarah.
Thats Today :scared:

Why dont you have a look at some of the real estate agents who cover the area you want. anyone who's had a property unrented for any period of time might be willing to do a deal on a short term let. You'll pay more and may not get furnished which I guess could rule them out, but you never know you might get lucky, its a quite time of the year so there's likely to be more available than nearer xmas time.
Steve