Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Urgent - Medicals today can't find Form 26 and 160

Urgent - Medicals today can't find Form 26 and 160

Old Nov 18th 2005, 9:49 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future
Default Urgent - Medicals today can't find Form 26 and 160

Help....

We have our medicals booked for today but need to re-write our forms (errors on the 1st one, spelling, etc.).

We can't find the "Medical Form 26" or "Medical Form 160".

Can you provide me with the link... please. We can find the "rev A" forms on the www.immi.gov.au website but this is for people already in Oz, we are in the UK, please help.

Regards

Shaun
Old Nov 18th 2005, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Urgent - Medicals today can't find Form 26 and 160

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
Help....

We have our medicals booked for today but need to re-write our forms (errors on the 1st one, spelling, etc.).

Can you provide me with the link... please. We can find the "rev A" forms on the www.immi.gov.au website but this is for people already in Oz, we are in the UK, please help.

Regards

Shaun
You cant print these forms off the net from memory.

When I had my meds they had the forms at the medical place. Maybe try ringing ahead to see if they have them, other than that just use the one with a spelling mistake just change and initial the mistake.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:20 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Help....

Regards

Shaun
Guys, a common problem (faced by us as well!!)

Try these for size

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/26.pdf
http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/160.pdf
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:34 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Cheers guys you saved the day,

My nerves can't take much more !!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:37 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Cheers guys you saved the day,

My nerves can't take much more !!!
You're very welcome

Hang in there, you know it's worth all the effort!