Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

URGENT!!!!HELP PLEASE In Adelaide!!!!

URGENT!!!!HELP PLEASE In Adelaide!!!!

Old Jul 31st 2006, 11:48 am
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Angry URGENT!!!!HELP PLEASE In Adelaide!!!!

Hi all,
I got a 2nd user DELL pc for my daughter, it downloaded the updates (Auto update was on) then crashed!
Does anyone have an original xp pro disk I could borrow please? The pc came with the windows key, but no windows disk, bout as much use as t*ts on fish!
I could pop round and pick it up and deliver it back the same day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks alot,
Rachel & Paul
bugger, bugger, bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2006, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENT!!!!HELP PLEASE In Adelaide!!!!

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hi all,
I got a 2nd user DELL pc for my daughter, it downloaded the updates (Auto update was on) then crashed!
Does anyone have an original xp pro disk I could borrow please? The pc came with the windows key, but no windows disk, bout as much use as t*ts on fish!
I could pop round and pick it up and deliver it back the same day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks alot,
Rachel & Paul
bugger, bugger, bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u need a mate and a chill pill
Old Jul 31st 2006, 12:35 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paulrachel
u need a mate and a chill pill
And a Windows XP PRO cd
Old Jul 31st 2006, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

And a Windows XP PRO cd
Where'd you get the PC from that you didn't get the windows cd with it? Which version of Pro do you need ie Xp Pro or XP Pro service pack 1 or XP Pro service pack 2 as as far as I know they all have a different key structure
Old Jul 31st 2006, 12:49 pm
Nothing is Free!

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Where'd you get the PC from that you didn't get the windows cd with it? Which version of Pro do you need ie Xp Pro or XP Pro service pack 1 or XP Pro service pack 2 as as far as I know they all have a different key structure
I got it from an auction, as is, but it was running, it says XP PRO 1-2CPU on the key sticker.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

I got it from an auction, as is, but it was running, it says XP PRO 1-2CPU on the key sticker.
Doing a bit of research, I'm pretty sure this means you need the OEM version of XP Pro. Here is what you need
Old Jul 31st 2006, 1:30 pm
Nothing is Free!

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Doing a bit of research, I'm pretty sure this means you need the OEM version of XP Pro. Here is what you need
Hi,
Thanks for that, just what I need!
Karma sent.
Rachel & Paul
Old Jul 31st 2006, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,
Thanks for that, just what I need!
Karma sent.
Rachel & Paul
No problem at all, I hope you get it fixed up soon