Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

urgent flight to uk needed

urgent flight to uk needed

Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:57 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default urgent flight to uk needed

Hi,
I need to get an urgent flight to uk, received 'the' call.
who is best to call? im waiting on flight centre to get back to me.
i need cheap aswell as fast.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:04 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent flight to uk needed

Try www.kayak.com

just did a quick search and one came up with Etihad for £1097 leaving on 18th Sydney to Manchester.

Good luck and safe journey.

Last edited by ponyrama; Nov 17th 2008 at 9:04 am. Reason: wrong airline
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Hi,

Aw honey. I can't help with the flight, but I'm sorry to hear that you have had the 'call'. If you need anything, just ask
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Hi,
RIng Qantas and tell them the circumstances. They will usually do their best for any Brit that needs to get home.

Hugs from one whos been there.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
RIng Qantas and tell them the circumstances. They will usually do their best for any Brit that needs to get home.

Hugs from one whos been there.
Agree with Pollyana - my DH had "the call" re his Nan back in Aug 06 and we phoned Qantas straightaway (it was about midnight here in Sydney) and he was on a flight at about 5pm. They were fantastic.

((hugs)) to you, it's every expat's nightmare, to get the call
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:00 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

My dad used Emirates and www.leestravel.com as they are good at finding last minute deals when we needed them for our call.
Hope you get something soon x0x0x0x
J x
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Very sorry to hear it, I received "the call" 2 months ago (my Mum) & had to go the other way - out to Oz pronto!

Emirates were great & got on a flight the following day, I could've travelled that afternoon but couldn't get down to Heathrow in time!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Can't help with the flight but just wanted to say my thoughts are with you, I think we all dread 'the call'

Jacqui
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Had the same 'call' 3 weeks ago about my mum- used Emirates Perth to London within 48hrs, although she was in Birmingham. They let me return from Brum rather than having to trek back to London which was useful. You can pick up tickets at their city centre offices and pay in any currency.