Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

urgent - blood tests cost for dog

urgent - blood tests cost for dog

Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:12 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all
Default urgent - blood tests cost for dog

I need to get my import permit sent off asap. I'm still waiting on a quote from the vet as i dont know whether to go gold service with one company which is all inclusive or go with Airpets and pay the vets to do the blood tests.

Just wanting to know how much to expect these blood tests to come up as.

Thanks
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent - blood tests cost for dog

We had our dog's blood tests and they cost £240.00 including the front line spray and the vets cosultation fees. Our dog went with golden arrow and they arranged his permit. It was a lot cheeper than having the gold service. we just used our local vets for his tests. you dont need the bloods taken to get your permit, they have them done about a month before he's due to fly.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:07 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

Thanks Mands... one vet finally called back. Petair have talked me out of the gold service as the money they charge could pay for quarantine...

Fingers crossed the import permit comes through quickly.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blossom
Thanks Mands... one vet finally called back. Petair have talked me out of the gold service as the money they charge could pay for quarantine...

Fingers crossed the import permit comes through quickly.
I think it takes about 2 weeks to come through. Good luck with everything
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:26 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

We used airpets and they were very good.

For the blood tests airpets sent us the forms to give to our vet, he then took the blood samples, applied the frontline, signed the forms and sent them off to the place approved for doing export blood tests.

The results are then sent back to your vet.

Good Luck
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Our blood tests cost £190 including the frontline and our shipper was telling us that was on the very high side of what they normally see.