Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:32 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
scottalison6's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: VISA APPROVED!!!!!
Posts: 407
scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Can someone in the know help me out.....???....If your assurer takes a couple of months of work..ie leaves a job..has a break then looks for a new one...does it affect their position as an assurer....???we have visas already just panicking as my brother has just" left" his current job....

cheers

scott
scottalison6 is offline  
Old Oct 17th 2004, 8:17 pm
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
scottalison6's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: VISA APPROVED!!!!!
Posts: 407
scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

thanks
scottalison6 is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:28 am
  #3  
BE Enthusiast
 
Stewie's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 600
Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Originally Posted by scottalison6
Can someone in the know help me out.....???....If your assurer takes a couple of months of work..ie leaves a job..has a break then looks for a new one...does it affect their position as an assurer....???we have visas already just panicking as my brother has just" left" his current job....

cheers

scott
Scott
I assume that because you have "visa approved" in your details that you have the visa?
My understanding is that once this is approved and you are a PR that a change in circumstances of your assurer will not affect this.
Stewie is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:31 pm
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
scottalison6's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: VISA APPROVED!!!!!
Posts: 407
scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Stewie
Scott
I assume that because you have "visa approved" in your details that you have the visa?
My understanding is that once this is approved and you are a PR that a change in circumstances of your assurer will not affect this.

hi..cheers mate..spoke to agent today and say said the same...once its approved then no worries(sensible when you think really!!!!)....now what else can i worry about????

cheers

scott
scottalison6 is offline  
Old Oct 19th 2004, 8:34 am
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
Stewie's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 600
Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Originally Posted by scottalison6
hi..cheers mate..spoke to agent today and say said the same...once its approved then no worries(sensible when you think really!!!!)....now what else can i worry about????

cheers

scott
Scott
Your'e visas approved. Don't worry about too much. Do a bit of worrying for me....mines nowhere in sight
Stewie is offline  
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:43 pm
  #6  
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,834
biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent Assurer Advice...help Put My Mind At Rest!!!!!!

Hope All Is Ok With Ya Mate........and Glad U Got It Confirmed By Your Agent
biggy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.