Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT GETTING MY TRA IN PERTH!

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT GETTING MY TRA IN PERTH!

Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:27 am
Perth Soon 2 B Sparky:)

MoSparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT GETTING MY TRA IN PERTH!

ok basically ive come to australia were im currently living with family, im 22 years old im and electrician and started my apprenticship in 2004. it was 4 years long and ive fully completed everything and got all my certificates etc. i was filling in the TRA form and it says have i got the 7 years experience....

i obviously only have about 6 so does this mean i cant get a TRA form? im completley devestated at the prospect of having to go home to get another years experience as ive sold my car and everything back home...

ive done a wide range of electrical work and commercial/industrial/domestic/control and autmation systems/motors and testing and inspection and detailed it all in a long Evidence Page. will this help? advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:41 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT GETTING MY TRA IN PERTH!

Originally Posted by MoSparky
ok basically ive come to australia were im currently living with family, im 22 years old im and electrician and started my apprenticship in 2004. it was 4 years long and ive fully completed everything and got all my certificates etc. i was filling in the TRA form and it says have i got the 7 years experience....

i obviously only have about 6 so does this mean i cant get a TRA form? im completley devestated at the prospect of having to go home to get another years experience as ive sold my car and everything back home...

ive done a wide range of electrical work and commercial/industrial/domestic/control and autmation systems/motors and testing and inspection and detailed it all in a long Evidence Page. will this help? advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
the seven years bit is only if you dont have formal qualifications mate

have a look in the sparkies forum ita full of help and advice

regards steve
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:43 am
Perth Soon 2 B Sparky:)

MoSparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT GETTING MY TRA IN PERTH!

legend m8 i was panicking there, so i should be sweet if i dont tick the 7 years box?