Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Upholstery Cleaners on the GC

Upholstery Cleaners on the GC

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Upholstery Cleaners on the GC

Can anyone recommend an upholstery cleaner on the Gold coast (North side). My sofas have been through so much in the last few months i thought i would treat it to a clean.

looked in the yellow Pages but there is so many to choose from, i would like to use one that came highly recommended.

Stacey
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Upholstery Cleaners on the GC

Thought I'd try again.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:20 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all
Default Re: Upholstery Cleaners on the GC

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Can anyone recommend an upholstery cleaner on the Gold coast (North side). My sofas have been through so much in the last few months i thought i would treat it to a clean.

looked in the yellow Pages but there is so many to choose from, i would like to use one that came highly recommended.

Stacey
Once you clean them they will pick up and show any dirt quicker. Suggest you vacuum them well first, them get a clean white or light nice soft face cloth and dip it into some warm water with a little washing up liquid and wring it out thoroughly. Wipe your sofas over with this and you will be surprised how fresh it looks and the amount of surface dirt which comes off on the cloth. Especially if you have pets. I do mine every 6 months due to the dust and sand in the air, and it's an hour well spent.