UP the DUFF!

Old Oct 1st 2004, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UP the DUFF!

Originally Posted by madsad
Congrats & Best wishes to you both x
Donna.
fab news, well done both of you.

****CONGATULATIONS*****

debbie x
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Many many congratulations.

As someone who has no intention of ever ever getting up the duff ever ever again I can only say enjoy every minute of it.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, I've heard the whole thing stings a bit so be sure to keep some paracetamol handy

My better half is expecting our first in March so I gotta get all the wise-cracks out now

Cheers,
Matt
Old Oct 1st 2004, 12:20 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

What did you go and do that for.... if you wanted a kid you could have had 1 of my 4..... actually thinking about it you could have all 4 of them
Old Oct 1st 2004, 12:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
What did you go and do that for.... if you wanted a kid you could have had 1 of my 4..... actually thinking about it you could have all 4 of them
and my two angels - tell you what - borrow them for half term.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 7:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Pol. Now that is some news.

NZ air play havoc with your biorythms or aint the rubber as good a quality over there ?

Many congrats to you and hubby.

Think carefully about names mind.
A nice girly name is Esther but not suitable with Polly ester.
Always liked Bix as a boys name. Very strong and sensible sounding
Old Oct 1st 2004, 9:23 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations Polly!!!!
enjoy!!

sue
Old Oct 1st 2004, 9:39 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi Polls,

Many congratulations for the Banana's !!
Hope it all goes smoothly until "drop date".

Best wishes

Warren and Jill
xx

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 12:22 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

oh big congrats Pollster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make the most of this time as life will NEVER be the same again when Pollster junior arrives!!!!!

Petra
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:23 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollster

Due in April

I think I am going to have to revise some of my anti-child beliefs!

No, in all seriousness we are both very happy about the whole thing and that we will soon have a little Kiwi all of our own!
Woohoo, many congrats Pollster. Have sent you a bit of Karma to help you change your ways, lol.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 2:39 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your kind messages - and the 'what did you want to go and do that for?' ones! - it is all very exciting, exhausting and looks like it is gonna be downright expensive once you get going - I'd rather have a puppy, I think!

And Bix - at last a solution to the name problem - why oh why didn't we think of Bix before!!

We had thought of Philomena for a girl - until someone pointed out that she would be known as Philla for short..........
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 7:48 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollster

Due in April

I think I am going to have to revise some of my anti-child beliefs!

No, in all seriousness we are both very happy about the whole thing and that we will soon have a little Kiwi all of our own!
Mazeltov, Pollster, that's excellent news!

Anya.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: UP the DUFF!

Congrats Polly! Havent been on the site for ages so missed this news, hope you're not getting too sick. two friends of mine have just had their first babies this summer an one had the worst pregnancy and birth and the other had the best (no sickness, swelling or anything and only a 3 1/2 hour labour, no stiches) so hope yours is like the latter. I'll be only too happy to babysit when I'm over there so you can get a bit of normal life back!

Make sure Nick looks after you - my Nick used to rush to the toilet with me and hold my hair back and everything when I was first pregnant with Jacob, then after a few weeks he didnt so much as blink when I had to rush off!

Any way get as much rest as you can now and enjoy every minute you can.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 1:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey! Congrats Poll......must have been the change of scenery, eh

All the best people are born in April. See if you can make it 29th April.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 1:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Congratulations, I've heard the whole thing stings a bit so be sure to keep some paracetamol handy

My better half is expecting our first in March so I gotta get all the wise-cracks out now

Cheers,
Matt

My secretary can vouch for that - she gave birth to a 9lb 10oz baby boy last week after a 96 hour labour. It's set my childbearing days back a few years, I can tell you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.