Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

unsure about adelaide

unsure about adelaide

Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:29 am
Just Joined

helen@lawrence is an unknown quantity at this point
Default unsure about adelaide

we have been nominated by stni to go to adelaide but because originally we tried for perth and failed due to being 5 points short we are unsure of what to do. we are a family of four and have never been to adelaide. what is the job situation like and the house prices seem to be more than perth can anyone help?
Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:36 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

If you have a good chance of getting into Adelaide Helen I'd go for it. A lot of people reckon its the best city as its not as iscolated as Perth & not as expensive as Sydney & Melbourne. Find out all you can from the net but I know of nothing that should make you give up.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:56 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: unsure about adelaide

Originally posted by helen@lawrence
we have been nominated by stni to go to adelaide but because originally we tried for perth and failed due to being 5 points short we are unsure of what to do. we are a family of four and have never been to adelaide. what is the job situation like and the house prices seem to be more than perth can anyone help?
hello helen me and my family are also off 2 adelaide if you have any questions try posting them here

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/