Unlocking phone

Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Unlocking phone

Hi there just a quick qusestion but can anyone tell me is there a place on the internet that I can obtain unlock code for motorola - or should I just take it to little man on Donnie Market? Its a motorola - I know where to find free unlock codes for nokia but am struggling with the motorola

Lindsey
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:17 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unlocking phone

Have you tried a load of different combination searches? Have you tried IT type forums? I ask this as I stumbled across a IT forum but can't for the life remember what it was. It was either on Aug Google or Uk google, sorry that's a little unhelpful. Are people from Donnie lowed to move to Oz?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:50 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a bloke at Hemswell that unlocked phones, I've been away for 4 years so the place may not even exist now
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nurselindsey View Post
Hi there just a quick qusestion but can anyone tell me is there a place on the internet that I can obtain unlock code for motorola - or should I just take it to little man on Donnie Market? Its a motorola - I know where to find free unlock codes for nokia but am struggling with the motorola

Lindsey
i'd just take it to the man for £5/£10 stress free in 2 mins.
kx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:10 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Lindsey
why can't you go down the path of asking the provider who locked the phone?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:52 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsey
depends what your phone is!
my quadband I got unlocked in London at a little kiosk for a tenner, However my triband phone everybody says has to be sent off the provider wants £40 but the stall in the indoor market will send it off for £20!!

if it is bog standard there are sites on Google but all these unlock codes also say they don't guarantee to unlock it

personally I would take it to your little man
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go to the little man in the market - I did that with the phone I inherited from DS. The chap checked it for me too to make sure it worked.

Only thing to watch for though is that although the phone is unlocked, the settings for internet etc are still the ones belonging to the original provider. So, DS had an O2 phone but when I wanted to use it for an Optus service including web browsing etc I had to get new settings for it and had to call Optus and get them to send the settings. There are still some O2 features on the phone but I can live with them.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Lindsey
Have you asked your mobile company yet. I explained to Vodafone we were leaving the country and needed to unlock out phone to use Vodafone in Oz and they kindly sent through the unlock code.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

telpen is an unknown quantity at this point

got mine done over there in hay street perth $20