Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Unlocking mobiles

Unlocking mobiles

Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:10 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Cool Unlocking mobiles

Can anyone help. I read a poist a long time ago giving the web site (or two) for a company who would unlock the mobiles very cheaply and some of them could be done on line rather than sending them by post. If anyone has this information please please pass is back to me as I have lost it and will need it soon. Thanks
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:22 am
Beyond Redemption

Snitzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Unlocking mobiles

Originally posted by yafm
Can anyone help. I read a poist a long time ago giving the web site (or two) for a company who would unlock the mobiles very cheaply and some of them could be done on line rather than sending them by post. If anyone has this information please please pass is back to me as I have lost it and will need it soon. Thanks
Just contact your old service provider in the UK and they do it for you although it takes a few days for it to come on.
S.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:51 am
WBB

this should do the trick.

http://phonefreedom.netfirms.com/serv01.htm

Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:35 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I work for Motorola at their mobile phone production facility and we get these requests all the time.

Best thing to do is contact your service provider, tell them your IMEI number (you can get that by typing *#06# into your phone and the 15 digit number that comes up is your IMEI)

Once they know your IMEI they can give you the unlock code.

For every shipment of phones we do, we also have to provide an electronic file with all the phone informations, which includes unlock codes, so they definately have the info you need. and if there is a problem they can come back to the manaufacturer, cos we have to keep this info for a required period of time, even after we've stopped manufacturing that particular model of phone.

Regards
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:00 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Thanks for the information folks. not the original web site I had noted but this one will be good instead. I hope to buy a cheap new phone here with a special pay as you go package but change to another one as soon as the money runs out and they want $90 aud to unlock it after 6 months ownership and a lot more before.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

ayanem is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this what you're looking for:

http://www.unlockingmobiles.co.uk/remote.htm
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:23 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

I bought a Vodaphone pay as you go in Oz and they unlocked it for free (although I had owned and used it for about 6 months...).