Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Unleaded for the price of E10

Unleaded for the price of E10

Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Unleaded for the price of E10

For weeks now, the garage I use has been selling unleaded petrol through the E10 pump...there is a sign on the pump telling you. I didn't bother posting it on here because no-one lives in the wild west

Anyway, I went in to another Caltex garage in North Sydney the other day and they also had the sign....so I guess it must be Sydney wide at least. So if you have a caltex garage near you, might be worth checking out.

I have no idea where I was in North Sydney (), but the Caltex garage I use is on The Horsley Drive at Wetherill Park (close to junction with Cowpasture Road). Neither were Woolworth branded either....

By the way, I have not noticed any difference in performance or mileage between E10 & unleaded.....
Old Jan 27th 2009, 11:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unleaded for the price of E10

My local Caltex doesn't do E10. The nearest Coles one does and if I use that servo, I get E10 and no, not noticed any difference - except in the wallet.