Unknown Father

Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:14 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Unknown Father

Hiya

Can anyone help me with this one? I know who my father is and up until I was about 7 he bothered to keep in touch with us. I recently bumped into him in a DIY store and do know his address but after all this time I don't want anything to do with him. On the application it asks for father's details, plus half and step siblings. Will they accept it if I put "details unknown, no contact since early childhood". Advice would be great ta.

Sarah
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

My mum's newish husband casually mentioned that I had 7 step-siblings while we were completing the application process. Fortunately he'd kept a printout of their DOBs but didn't have addresses for a couple of them. I explained that in my application and we got our PR with no further questions.

Hopefully you'll be in a similar situation.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Unknown Father

Originally posted by teach
Hiya

Can anyone help me with this one? I know who my father is and up until I was about 7 he bothered to keep in touch with us. I recently bumped into him in a DIY store and do know his address but after all this time I don't want anything to do with him. On the application it asks for father's details, plus half and step siblings. Will they accept it if I put "details unknown, no contact since early childhood". Advice would be great ta.

Sarah
Hi Sarah
i have a half brother (dad's eldest) who i have never met, i didn't put him on my app. as i have never known him and only know his name is Steven!
hugs rach xxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 26th 2003, 9:20 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks CHnJ and Rach.

Thought that might be the best option as I know sperm donor was also in the army. Giving his details will make things far too complicated.

Cheers
Sarah
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:53 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I declared everyone, my hubby is from a big family some live in aus, but the one person I omitted to mention was my dads new wifes son who is an absolute nutcase and has been in trouble with the law so much so that he has had a good kicking in the cell.
Believe you me he deserved it, he really did and the weeks he spent in A and E with suspected kidney failure afterwards were his just deserts