Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

united emirates address

united emirates address

Old Oct 8th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default united emirates address

Has anyone got a number or direct email address to them as i keep getting agents for them.
I want to book tickets for april ,is it cheaper to do it now or wait
thanks donna.
Old Oct 8th 2003, 8:05 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: united emirates address

Originally posted by donna
Has anyone got a number or direct email address to them as i keep getting agents for them.
I want to book tickets for april ,is it cheaper to do it now or wait
thanks donna.
Have you tried the website www.emirates.com should be able to get the london office.

To book direct you will be paying the full published fare. It is cheaper to go through a flight consolidator. We have just booked through bridgetheworld.com and got 1 way fare for £454 plus tax and as many stopovers on route with emirates or sri lankan.

It is cheaper to book in advance. The earlier you book the cheaper the ticket with scheduled airlines.

Jo
Old Oct 8th 2003, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

thanks jo
i just managed to find the site and it was £4,200 for 2 adults and 2 kids return in economy class,is that good or not.
donna
Old Oct 8th 2003, 9:12 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

thanks jo
i just managed to find the site and it was £4,200 for 2 adults and 2 kids return in economy class,is that good or not.
donna
Donna,
£4,200 might be a little bit on the high side:scared:

Regards
Markeh
Old Oct 8th 2003, 10:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.austravel.com
Using someone like that is usually cheaper than direct, but if you're after double (migrant) baggage, or any special requirements, check all your details direct with the airline after booking.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:03 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

thanks jo
donna

That is a lot of money even return you should be able to get tickets around the £650ish mark for an adult and slightly cheaper for kids. Try www.ebookers.com
www.airnet.co.uk
www.bridgetheworld.com
www.travelocity.co.uk

It is never worth going direct to the airline as you will pay the published fare whereas consolidators are able to sell a cheaper fare.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks again,i managed to find some for £2600,by going via a brooker,expedia,quite a big difference.
donna
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:10 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

thanks jo
donna

For that you should be sitting in the luxury of business class not cattle class at the back of the plane!!