Unemployed Lawyers

Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:56 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Unemployed Lawyers

Personal Responsibility Law hits puts the Lawyers out of work
Old Dec 6th 2003, 11:00 pm
WBB

Default Re: Unemployed Lawyers

i'm all for it, maybe if the U.K gov had some balls we would have a similar situation here.

Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:53 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch!!
wonder what would happen in the uk if that happened!?

sue
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:26 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

The UK is not as litigious as Australia. Even the companies that tried to jump on the liability bandwagon in the UK (claims direct) failed.

The problem in Australia became so bad that public events (last years festival of the winds at Bondi was an example) and community activities were being cancelled due to lack of available insurance. Surf Life Saving Clubs were being put close to financial failure and doctors were refusing to move into high risk fields.
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:48 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
The UK is not as litigious as Australia. Even the companies that tried to jump on the liability bandwagon in the UK (claims direct) failed.
getting close though. we have 'ambulance chasers' !!! and as well as having to dodge the blue rinse brigade in town (excuse me madam...can I jus send you a copy of our catalogue), we now have to dodge the heavy brigade in black bomber jackets (ere luv, ever had an accident?). Not only do they never beleive you, they proceed to ask about family, friends, neighbours etc!!!!!!!
I got so fed up of em I once told one bloke the only accident to happen in our family was me getting pregnant and having twins - his face was a picture!!!!

sue
Old Dec 7th 2003, 9:49 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

It's a start...... Now, about the rest of those parasites....

And can we get a start on the so-called impartial judges, who make up their minds before you even get into court and award the bloody lot to your ex-wife?
Old Dec 7th 2003, 10:00 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

When I read about the plight of those poor lawyers I must admit that I shed a tear or two......

But after a while I stopped laughing and was able to get up again.

Now, Mr Carr can we have a quick word about real estate agents........?

Perry