Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The ultimate revenge for nasty cat

The ultimate revenge for nasty cat

Old Mar 5th 2004, 10:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The ultimate revenge for nasty cat

Saw this and thought of Larrissa.
http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm

Thought it was funny. Please don't get on your high horses and tell me i'm a racist cat hater (well the latter may be true, sorry DUP!!) Its just for fun!!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ultimate revenge for nasty cat

Originally posted by hevs
Saw this and thought of Larrissa.
http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm

Thought it was funny. Please don't get on your high horses and tell me i'm a racist cat hater (well the latter may be true, sorry DUP!!) Its just for fun!!
LMAO!!!! Very funny Hev!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 10:53 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

thought you might like it
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:01 am
WBB

LOL

we all eat cats.

Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Youve had Chinese in Springvale to then Hevs ??
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:13 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Bordy
Youve had Chinese in Springvale to then Hevs ??
Not yet, but surely that would be the place to go. Our local one's pretty crap. They claim not to use MSG, it shows
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You would be Braver than me. I love the Asians but boy they eat anything that moves.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

You would be Braver than me. I love the Asians but boy they eat anything that moves.
perhaps Larry should leave nasty cat at home then
Where do you live bordy? (and is your name due to boredom or shorts!!??)
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:21 am
The Godfather

I'm in Ferntree Gully Hevs & name is because I originally came from Scottish Borders area.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

Not far from me, just up the Welly rd. How long have you been here? What do you think of it so far?
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:24 am
WBB

the PC crowd are going to eat you for that one, very funny though.

Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:24 am
The Godfather

Moved here in 1999 Hevs & love it now, won't be going back lol
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:30 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

we all eat cats.
You can see why they wrap it up in dough if this is what they look like! Would you really eat this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
freecat.jpg (40.4 KB, 118 views)
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:31 am
High in the Dandenongs

You found us a bit late didn't you?
Can't see us going back either, but it does feel very forign at the moment
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:32 am
WBB

Originally posted by snappy
You can see why they wrap it up in dough if this is what they look like! Would you really eat this one?
looks like an ex of mine.

what about this little flea bag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.