Uk police clearance certificate

Uk police clearance certificate

Old Jan 3rd 2019, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Aryadokht86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk police clearance certificate

hi
I have a problem in getting police check from UK
my husband and I are from IRAN and we have applyed for visa subclass 489 australia
my husband has lived in UK for a year 10 years ago, so our officer ask us to get police clearance certificate from UK for my husband.
How do we get that and ? Where do we start from to get that?
Plz help us
best regard
Old Jan 3rd 2019, 8:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk police clearance certificate

Originally Posted by Aryadokht86
hi
I have a problem in getting police check from UK
my husband and I are from IRAN and we have applyed for visa subclass 489 australia
my husband has lived in UK for a year 10 years ago, so our officer ask us to get police clearance certificate from UK for my husband.
How do we get that and ? Where do we start from to get that?
Plz help us
best regard
https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx is the link you need
Old Jan 3rd 2019, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Thank you 🙏🙏
Old Jan 4th 2019, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

I might be being a bit lazy here, but is that the same check that is required for citizenship?
Old Jan 4th 2019, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

But I have another problem. Is there any application form for uk police clearance certificate?
In ACRO police certificate website, they ask applicants for version 20 or higher application form. I don't understand which form! because It's online application.
Plz someone help me. I just get confused 😐

Last edited by Aryadokht86; Jan 4th 2019 at 7:15 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2019, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by louie
I might be being a bit lazy here, but is that the same check that is required for citizenship?
yes it is
Old Jan 4th 2019, 11:33 pm
A modern day warrior

Tom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute

I had to get one recently for my work security ID. Just follow the online application process, attach any required supporting documents, pay the fee and submit. Took about 10 days to get approved and another 10 days to receive the certificate by post.
Old Jan 5th 2019, 2:44 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie
If you need to provide a UK check for Aus citizenship (not everyone does) then yes, thats the one you need.
Old Jan 6th 2019, 11:59 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by BFrost
You have the right to ask for a copy of records the police have about you. This is called a ‘subject access request’.

You might need a subject access request if you move to another country.

A subject access request has records from:
  • police forces in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey and the Isle of Man
  • the British Transport Police
You can make a subject access request to the ACRO Criminal Records Office (ACRO).

The process is different if you need to request records from Scotland.

Police certificates for visa applications

You can request a police certificate from ACRO. You may need a certificate if you’re applying for a visa or emigrating to some countries, including:
  • Australia
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • the USA
It costs either:
  • £45 to get the certificate in 10 working days
  • £80 for a 2 day premium service
Nobody ever said there was any doubt about the right to get an ACPO check. The OP wanted a link not a copy and paste.
Old Jan 6th 2019, 12:17 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

But I have another problem. Is there any application form for uk police clearance certificate?
In ACRO police certificate website, they ask applicants for version 20 or higher application form. I don't understand which form! because It's online application.
Have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions in the link Pollyanna gave you. The ACRO certificate will be posted to your current address, whether that's in the UK or overseas. You can pay a higher fee for faster processing if you wish to. Once you receive the ACRO certificate, you upload it along with the other supporting documents needed for your online application.
Old Jan 10th 2019, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

That's only if you apply by post.