Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK to Perth with Emirates £523

UK to Perth with Emirates £523

Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default UK to Perth with Emirates £523

Hi all,

Not sure if these are new cheap fares. But currently UK to Perth is about $523. There is availability to.

Anyone wishing to come over at the last minute in the forth coming weeks can grab some pretty cheap flights.

Poppet
Old Apr 11th 2009, 6:50 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Re: UK to Perth with Emirates £523

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Hi all,

Not sure if these are new cheap fares. But currently UK to Perth is about $523. There is availability to.

Anyone wishing to come over at the last minute in the forth coming weeks can grab some pretty cheap flights.

Poppet
Do you really mean $ or should that be £? If it's $ think i'll be dragging everyone i know over, that's only about £250!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kar-kier
Do you really mean $ or should that be £? If it's $ think i'll be dragging everyone i know over, that's only about £250!!!!!!!!
Opps got it right in the title but not below. £523.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:43 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Opps got it right in the title but not below. £523.
Damn it, and here was me thinking I had the deal of the century! LOL!