Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

uk paramedics to QAS

uk paramedics to QAS

Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default uk paramedics to QAS

Could someone tell me where the vacancies are likely to be with Queensland Ambulance Service once successful. I know quite a few UK Paramedics are already out there.I know you can specify your preference with no guarantees. are you likely to be posted far north and north regions?
As much info as possible would be appreciated.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:01 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: uk paramedics to QAS

Originally Posted by garyp
Could someone tell me where the vacancies are likely to be with Queensland Ambulance Service once successful. I know quite a few UK Paramedics are already out there.I know you can specify your preference with no guarantees. are you likely to be posted far north and north regions?
As much info as possible would be appreciated.

Have a read through http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...=443934&page=3
Post #37

Last edited by The Bloke; Sep 7th 2008 at 8:04 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

And what's wrong with the northern regions, I'm of to Townsville in 3 weeks. Short boat ride to the Great Barrier Reef, lovely rain forests, fantastic hiking trails. Australia's largest free falling waterfall.

I think everyone lately has received a posting close to what they wanted. Gold&Sunshine Coasts etc seem to be the most popular requests, so there may not be so many vacancies available around these regions.
I maybe wrong thou

John
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by John_R
lovely rain forests,
In Brownsville ????????????????

WW
Old Sep 8th 2008, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

Townsville is somewhere I have been looking at. just wondered if its not too isolated and has everything to hand. I have too heard it called brownsville
Old Sep 8th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

There is a Brownsville in NSW, No idea as to why Townsville may be called "Brownsville". Brownsville = S@~tsville? Someone put me out of my misery and explain

John
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I BELIEVE ITS CALLED BROWNSVILLE BECAUSE VERY DUSTY AND NOT VERY LUSH GREEN AREAS.CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by garyp
I BELIEVE ITS CALLED BROWNSVILLE BECAUSE VERY DUSTY AND NOT VERY LUSH GREEN AREAS.CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
' Dusty ' is probably going a bit too far.

Cairns resident's call it Brownsville because that's how it looks coming from the lush green of Cairns.

WW