Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK-NZ-Oz: nearly there!

UK-NZ-Oz: nearly there!

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 6:29 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK-NZ-Oz: nearly there!

We've sold our little house in the middle of nowhere to cash buyers, my temp visa has come through (am starting the PR application imminently JJ, fear not!) and my husband has a job, so we're all set. Cat has flown and is with my mother, dog is flying with us. Stuff is loaded up and at last check is in Wellington and we're housesitting over summer

I swing from so relieved and pleased it all went so well to incredibly nervous about starting again, AGAIN! Two years to the day that we arrived in NZ we will arrive in Oz. We must be mad
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 6:40 pm
UK-Syd Feb 2009 = HAPPY!

lerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to all
Default Re: UK-NZ-Oz: nearly there!

good luck!!

the world's so big, why stay in one (or two!) places?! hope it works out for you in Australia, sounds like you have got everything almost finalised!

lerato
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 9:00 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Been there done that!!!! and yes i too questioned our sanity.

But its the best move we have made, however we have no regrets having come via NZ, it really grounded us and made this transistion much easier.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 9:20 pm
I'm no dog

poppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nicepoppie is just really nice

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
We've sold our little house in the middle of nowhere to cash buyers, my temp visa has come through (am starting the PR application imminently JJ, fear not!) and my husband has a job, so we're all set. Cat has flown and is with my mother, dog is flying with us. Stuff is loaded up and at last check is in Wellington and we're housesitting over summer

I swing from so relieved and pleased it all went so well to incredibly nervous about starting again, AGAIN! Two years to the day that we arrived in NZ we will arrive in Oz. We must be mad
Where in Oz are you going?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 9:41 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppie
Where in Oz are you going?
Newcastle, NSW