Reload this Page >

Uk nurse moving to Queensland ..Help

Uk nurse moving to Queensland ..Help

Old May 3rd 2009, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

ccarlosgo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk nurse moving to Queensland ..Help

hello everyone
I have been lurking on this forum for weeks now and have finally come to the time where I need some help!
My husband and I and our 3 littlies (3, 2 and 9 months) are hoping to emigrate to Queensland next year.
We are hoping for state sponsorship as he is a nurse. What we really need help with is how do you choose areas to live?
We neeed somewhere with a hospital close by, good schools, cheapish rent, and close to the beach. I would also need to get some sort of part-time/evening work although I am a journalist at the moment so may consider freelance from home.
We are not too bothered about humidity- hubby is Brazilian and we lived in Florida.. so was initially thinking about Cairns or the Gold coast. We currently live in Devon and I think Brisbane would be too city-like for us?
Has anyone got any opinions they can throw at us?
thanks
Old May 4th 2009, 12:04 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk nurse moving to Queensland ..Help

There has been a few threads regarding areas of Brisbane to live in etc,check through past threads or use the search button at the top of the screen and type in Brisbane.Im a nurse working in Brisbane so if you husband has any questions,hopefully i can help