Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK Mum's - Bayside, Brisbane

UK Mum's - Bayside, Brisbane

Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:26 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK Mum's - Bayside, Brisbane

Originally Posted by h1tvd
Any dates been arranged yet?
I haven't heard of any dates yet. Anyone else?

We could always come up with our own...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:54 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

If anyone is free next Wednesday, Oct 3rd you're welcome to come on over to my house. My kids get up around 8am and would be doing breakfast by 9am, so anytime after that is fine. We'll be home all day so we'll be free all day until 5pm when my husband gets home. You're welcome to stop by for as little or as long as you like. There's a playroom for the kids and a pool for anyone who wants to have a swim. We have lots of little diving toys too.

We live in Capalaba by the Good Guys electronics store. If you're interested in stopping by just let me know and I'll PM you my address and phone number.

I know there's one other mom and her kids coming already although not sure what time they'll be by just yet.

Hope to get to meet some of you.

Haley
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

hi everyone
we only landed on wednesday and would love to meet up with other mums, any future dates would be great, i have 2 children aged 4 and 2, we are in carina at the moment but are looking at bayside area.

Beth
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:31 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bethandneil
hi everyone
we only landed on wednesday and would love to meet up with other mums, any future dates would be great, i have 2 children aged 4 and 2, we are in carina at the moment but are looking at bayside area.

Beth
Hya Beth and welcome...let me know if you need any help with rentals or Real estate, we live in the Bayside and love it...you cant go wrong here, its got everything you need. sarah
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:33 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=comet555;5362576]If anyone is free next Wednesday, Oct 3rd you're welcome to come on over to my house. My kids get up around 8am and would be doing breakfast by 9am, so anytime after that is fine. We'll be home all day so we'll be free all day until 5pm when my husband gets home. You're welcome to stop by for as little or as long as you like. There's a playroom for the kids and a pool for anyone who wants to have a swim. We have lots of little diving toys too.

We live in Capalaba by the Good Guys electronics store. If you're interested in stopping by just let me know and I'll PM you my address and phone number.

I know there's one other mom and her kids coming already although not sure what time they'll be by just yet.

Hope to get to meet some of you.

Hya Haley, shame I'm working on Weds...will arrange to pop in and see you next week though...have a nice time. Sarah x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:58 am
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Hya Haley, shame I'm working on Weds...will arrange to pop in and see you next week though...have a nice time. Sarah x
That's too bad, but I'd love to see you next week if you can make it. I think we're pretty free most days, just email or call ahead and it shouldn't be a problem. See you later!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:08 am
Just Joined

ToonArmyLass is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

sooooo very very sorry for delay in responding, had intermittent computer problems (and I work in IT - typical hey!).
anyway - I've either sent a private message to get your email address or have emailed you individually with further info about when/where we're meeting etc. The next UK Mum's catch up is at someone's house so I didn't want to post her address here.

hope to meet up with you all soon
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:22 am
Enjoying the good life!

Has a meet up gone ahead? Is anything in the pipeline? Would be a good idea to get a date in before Xmas.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

movingtooz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah

Think the group tend to meet up alternate Friday mornings - think the next one is for Friday 23rd not sure where yet but can email Gail (the organiser) your email address to copy you in if thats ok? Not sure how often she gets to come on this site these days.

Cheers
Emma
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:02 pm
Enjoying the good life!

Originally Posted by movingtooz
Hi Sarah

Think the group tend to meet up alternate Friday mornings - think the next one is for Friday 23rd not sure where yet but can email Gail (the organiser) your email address to copy you in if thats ok? Not sure how often she gets to come on this site these days.

Cheers
Emma
Cheers Emma, Yeah i am already on Gails list so might see you at one of those meet ups...