Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK Lottery tickets

UK Lottery tickets

Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Steen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Lottery tickets

Having moved to Australia 3 years ago I really miss playing the UK lottery.

Does anyone know if there is anyway that I can play whilst living abroad?

Thanks

Mr LottoLoser
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:39 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Lottery tickets

Originally Posted by Steen

Thanks

Mr LottoLoser
u can play it online if u have a credit card canny mind the addy
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Thanks

Mr LottoLoser
this is the one
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home/home.do
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
u can play it online if u have a credit card canny mind the addy
ah, but can u collect?????
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Why dont you just play the Oz Lotto?????
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Why dont you just play the Oz Lotto?????
good point sandra, can u play that online?
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
ah, but can u collect?????
I play it online and any winnings (i wish) i just transfer to my bank or use the winnings to play for future weeks
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Steve2438
I play it online and any winnings (i wish) i just transfer to my bank or use the winnings to play for future weeks
is it a uk account?
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
is it a uk account?
yes here are their rule's
You must:
Be aged 16 or over
Be resident in the UK or Isle of Man
Have a valid UK Debit Card (Maestro - formerly Switch, Solo, Delta or Electron).
We will ask you for a few details about yourself so that we can validate your age and identity, so in order to sign you up successfully, it's very important that details such as your debit card number are valid and correct. Once you've successfully opened an account, you will then be able to use your debit card to transfer money in and out of your new National Lottery Account. However, no money will be transferred from your debit card at any stage before you're ready to start playing the games!

you could always get a relly to set one up for you,and give you the user name and password
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Mr LottoLoser
Try this:

Gambling in Oz
Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:06 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would you bother ?
A$12 gets you 18 lines !
A$12 is about 5 pounds ie 5 lines
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:15 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

when i was in germany we wern't allowed to play the lottery/lotto
However, you can play it by proxy
i.e. get someone else to play the numbers but beware they don't sue you if you win

Even me having a BFPO address would stop me from winning!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:10 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Just make sure you declare any winnings to the Aussie tax man once you become a resident
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:32 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Why would you bother ?
A$12 gets you 18 lines !
A$12 is about 5 pounds ie 5 lines

It doen't quite work like that...
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

jmacca is an unknown quantity at this point

you could always try www.biglottojackpots.co.uk

i think that is the best online lotto site

they also do the euro millions

much bigger payout than the Oz lotto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.