Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK dentist prices

UK dentist prices

Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK dentist prices

To original question, I had a crown in UK about 5 years ago and the total cost was about £400. This is sure to have gone up since, but it was done in a dentist in middle of city of London which definitely charged well above average at the time. If I needed a crown now in UK I would definitely expect it to be at the lower end of the £500 to £2,000 range.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:51 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: UK dentist prices

Originally Posted by pomtastic
I don't know what world you are living in ABCD but I know many, many families here in Perth from the work I do and various clubs, associations I belong to. I'm am telling you now, the average Pom coming over to Perth is having it financially tough compared to say even 4 years ago.
That is Perth, not all of Australia. I am in QLD.

I have agreed many times that Perth seems to be very expensive, especially food prices wise.

If you say it is more expensive in Perth, and give examples of your local area, I will probably agree with you, unless of course I agree with someone else also in Perth..

But if you say that because of your experiences in Perth, that Australia is more expensive, and if I know it isn't in my own experiences in QLD, then I will tend to disagree with you.